CHAPTER 28 || TikTok

Logan sits in the living room on the couch. He often does it, it's nothing special. Still, Oscar eyes him sceptically before looking back at his phone. From time to time, Logan looks at Oscar and smiles sadly but keeps it silent.

Nikita, who arrived a few days ago, lays with his head in Mick's lap and the young German strokes his hair. While Kita relaxes and just the company of Mick enjoys, is Mick on his phone as well.

"Can you maybe put the phone away?" Kita asks quietly and nervous. Mick immediately looks at Kita. "Of course, Schatz, wait a second." Mick answers with a calming smile.

He sends Oscar a TikTok video shortly before putting the phone away. He changes his position and lays down beside Kita, pulling him into his arms. Kita sighs relived and nuzzle his face into Mick's neck who giggles.

"Lemme charge love." Kita whispers.

Oscar on the other hand is very bored and looks at the things Mick sent him. He stares at his phone, to Mick and back at his phone.

First TikTok:

Second Tiktok:

Second Tiktok:

Oscar looks at Mick once again, feeling a little guilty

Oscar looks at Mick once again, feeling a little guilty. But not only because of these two swipe-videos, also because of a bunch of videos and edits Mick sent him. It's a whole series, really. And every single video breaks Oscar's heart. How could he be such a bad friend?

Oscar is now invested in "Loscar" and starts searching up more. If we would live in a comic world, there would be the videos scrolling and scrolling in the reflection of his eyes.

One of the swipe videos hits him hard. Maybe in another universe someone would want me is on the first page and the second page, that should be the said universe, is black.

It's the last straw for the Aussi. He gets on his feets and rushes over to Logan, basically collapsing on top of him. Logan looks at Oscar surprised. "You alright, bud?"

"Me? Yes. You? I doubt it." Oscar mumbles and clings onto Logan. Logan wraps his arms around the younger driver overwhelmed and stays silent.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." Oscar whimpers suddenly and the American driver answers calmly "It's fine, don't worry."

"Nothing's fine. You suffer in silence and I don't realize it." Oscar sobs and quietly cries into Logan's chest. Logan rocks him back and forth slightly to calm him.

Oscar sniffles and lays down on top of Logan, cuddled up on the latter's chest. "I'm sorry." Oscar mumbles again.

"It's like I'm the little prince who can't get his rose." Logan mumbles quietly. "Well, I won't let you die." Oscar comments and cuddles up to Logan, burying his face into the Williams driver's chest.

Logan sighs and thinks that maybe his life isn't that miserable after all. At least sometimes, when his little koala lays in his arms, blankets and pillows around them and the feeling of being loved, safe and secure.