CHAPTER 23 || Video and familes

"Hey, can we get visitors?" Oscar asks Nando at the breakfast table. He nods in surprise and says, "Daniil, Nikita, Stoffel, Pascal and Mark were already here."

"We had thought about having the families compete against each other. Or pairs. And we would get two Prema boys to help." Logan explains and Lando immediately says "I'm in as long as I don't have to eat fish!"

The group starts laughing and Jenson asks, "Who else is coming?" Logan thinks for a moment and counts up "Tonio, Frederik Vesti and Robert Shwartzman are still coming. Mark, Nico, Stoffel, Pascal, Daniil and Nikita are already here."

Romain raises his eyebrows. "How many people do you have to cook for?" He asks. "34, I think." Oscar replies.

"Jeez. Yeah, it's gonna be pasta guys. It's the easiest." Jenson says and his Swiss friend nods in agreement.

"The actually to bring old times back a little bit. Teammates, friendships, childlike innocence and carelessness, just having a great time."Oscar explains further. The other drivers look at the two rookies thoughtfully. They realize how much they've changed. Positive and negative.

So they get to work. Mark and Seb form a team. Through their Red Bull days, Jenson and Kimi, who are the match leaders, have decided to put the two together.

Lewis and Nico R. as a team can't be missing, of course. Jenson and Kimi because they want the drama and Seb because he hopes they go to 2013. Well, rather before 2016.

Of course, Max and Charles are also packed into a team. After all, you want to offer the fans entertainment. And who is better suited than Lestappen?

Pierre and Yuki are also a duo. After their years together at AlphaTauri, they are no longer often seen together in public. So they are together.

Daniel and Hulk are in a team, which can only mean chaos. The bright German and the ever-grinning Aussie have driven the Renault team to despair on one occasion or another, and of course taught Max a thing or two.

Lance and Checo compete together. At the beginning they thought about taking someone else, because they know each other very well, but here they are. And that could be interesting.

Esteban is in a team with his father. After Nando adopted the younger basically during his time at Alpine, Daniil thinks it's time for a reunion.

Zhou and Valtteri are also in a team, of course. The Alfa Romeo guys are a well-rehearsed team, so they will probably be one of the main opponents for the rest.

Kevin decides to team up with Romain. The two German-speaking drivers had to go through a lot during their time together with Haas. Especially since Günther didn't realise that they both understood German and it got to the point where Romain called Kevin every day to make sure nothing was wrong.

The next Haas duo is Mick with Nikita. Both had the same problem. But only until an angry Daniil and Kimi stood in front of the team boss. After that they were quite happy at Haas but they have a deep friendship.

Stoffel and Pascal represent Formula E. Although they have never been teammates, they have raced together in many series. Whether karting, Formula 1, Formula E or even F2, F3 or Formula Renault.

Carlando. The McLaren duo is of course at the start. Nothing works without them. And they know that, too, and don't let the rest down.

Alex and George are also a team. They have known each other for so long that you would think they even went to the same kindergarten.

And the last team is Logan with Oscar. Since the two of them came up with the idea, they form a team to be able to explain everything again to the game leaders in case of need.

The game leaders are Daniil, Jenson and Kimi. Kimi and Daniil because they actually wanted to forego the game and Jenson to make sure that the other 2 are really present and not drinking vodka in their room.

At the beginning, everything goes well. The drivers go along well and everyone is happy. But then Kimi manages to escape Jenson and drinks vodka, bringing Daniil some in a water bottle. On top of that, Fred and Robert now arrive.

It starts with Daniil and Kimi improvising the questions and getting on the others' nerves. Then Robert, who has accidentally drunk Daniil's vodka, has the idea to blindfold all the drivers. Except for the game leaders, of course.

Then they have to do various challenges. What it boils down to is that Kita and Mick now actually have to flee from Kevin and Hulk because their room has been painted by the younger ones.

Lando ran into a door frame and afterwards Mark fell over the little Brit and hit his head, which is why he is now swearing loudly in Spanish.

Max tripped and pulled Charles with him, which is why the two of them are now lying on the floor laughing and can't contain themselves.

Daniel and Hulk were supposed to hit a target with cake, but decided to throw it in the direction of the voices.

Lewis and Nico are Danny's victims and now get cake in the face, with the two of them tied to each other.

Jenson and Romain have escaped and are now making dinner in the kitchen, locking the kitchen door and turning the music up so loud they can't hear the screams from the garden.

Kimi and Daniil have a great time and create as much chaos as possible.

Pierre and Esteban have to overcome a parcour together, assisted by Pascal and Stoffel. To be honest, the Formula E guys just throw the Alpine drivers off platforms onto soft mats and vice versa all the time.

Lance, Mick and Nikita now set out to paint everything they can. Doors, tables, walls, people, trees, everything. Even Checo.

The latter then hides behind Seb, Valtteri and Zhou. In the end, Valtteri and Seb are also colourful because Guanyu has sided with the painters.

But what makes the picture are Logan, Oscar, Fred and a drunken Robert. The four of them play UNO in the middle of the room and are not bothered by the chaos or by Pierre, Yuki, George and Alex who run over everything and everyone while they play catch.

When colour comes on one of the cards Logan asks "Is that a green card now or is that still red?" Does that give Seb the rest.

The camera shakes, Seb enters his RB era and the video ends. Just like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one :)

On the war between Palestine and Israel: I am not in favour of either side. Please just stop this war. You can say it's Israel's fault because they took land, you can say it's Palestine's fault because they decided to take up arms, you can say it's England's fault because they gave this land to the Jews. But that now in these 3 weeks over 2000 children have died (from both sides together) has nothing to do with war. It is just cruel. So don't think about borders but about your future, your next generations!!

Make love, not war. And not just in the Ukraine, in Russia, Israel, Palestine. Everywhere. Syria, Iran, Iraq, everywhere where there is also war.

May the Lord, God, Allah and all the other Gods bless the victims of war. On both sides, civilians and soldiers 💔🕊