CHAPTER 10 || Chaos at it's best

Lewis and Nando don't know what they are doing. Or rather why. Nando's partner had just said, laughing, "Do you want to kill yourself? I'll send Romain and Jenson over in the evening, they'll bring you food. Otherwise you won't survive." He's right tho. They won't survive.

Today the drivers are moving into the house. In the end, it was decided to go to Great Britain, because not all the drivers can speak German. Only Max, Hulk, Kevin and Daniel can.

As the oldest, Lewis and Fernando see it as their duty to at least make sure it doesn't end in disaster. They do not yet know how they will do this.

First come Daniel and Checo. Since both can keep the younger ones under control and get along well with everyone, it is easiest to take them. When the doorbell rings, Nando is relieved to open the door to the two newcomers.

Laughing, the four greet each other and exchange a few words. "How's Max?" Lewis inquires. "What's happening here? Lewis Hamilton is asking about Max Verstappen?" Laughs Daniel good-humouredly before answering "He's fine. Even though you only see him in doubles now. Where Max is, Charles is too."

The drivers grin significantly at each other. They can guess what it is. They are not blind and they care more about the young ones than you might think.

"Anything we need to watch out for?" Nando then asks. "Lando and Carlos are a couple, Lance and I are too." Replies Checo. Nando nods briefly and Lewis adds "The Alpine boys still haven't gotten along and there's a war going on between Kevin and Hulk too."

All 4 sigh a sigh of relief and then set about moving into their rooms. Each team has its own room. That's why the Haas and Alpine rooms were put at the end. Because the rest don't want to hear all the arguments.

Danny immediately runs into the AlphaTauri room and whistles through his teeth, impressed. The room has 2 single beds and a large window front through which you can't see from the outside. Not even when the light is on. Fascinated, he looks around

Above the windows there is a chain of lights that shines in a bright blue. The walls are all a light white and the two desks are also light. Above the wardrobes are shelves for books and other things that reach up to the high ceiling.

The other rooms look exactly the same. The fairy lights shine in the team colours and the rest is white. The special thing about the rooms is that the ceilings are 7 metres high. So you can build or fix something under the ceilings as needed.

"The rooms are so cool!" He beams. Lewis nods in agreement and says, "Although I wonder how 20 of these rooms fit in here." Danny nods in agreement and the two walk on together. They come to a kitchen that adjoins a dining room.

The kitchen is kept bright, incredibly large and still gives off a warm atmosphere. Unlike in the rooms, the windows in the kitchen do not reach all the way to the floor, but have a window sill.

"When Romain and Jenson come they'll be pleased though." Laughs Lewis and Danny immediately asks "They live here too?" And Lewis shakes his head "Just visiting."

"Who arrives next?" Inquires Danny and Lewis grumbles "Our teammates." Danny grins mischievously "Oh well Checo will be happy." Lewis grins too and asks "Are you looking forward to see Max?" Danny laughs and says "You always look forward to see your little brother!"

"Haven't you unpacked your things yet?" Nando asks and the two drivers hurry to their rooms to unpack everything. Then they run grinning into the entrance hall and wait impatiently for the newcomers.

Lance immediately runs to Checo and hugs him tightly. The Mexican puts his arms anxiously around the younger one, who tries to hide in Sergio's hoodie. "What happened querido?" Checo asks worriedly and Lance replies quiet "Everything kind of." Max forms a 'Hate' and Checo nods understandingly before convincing his boyfriend to go inside and bring the stuff to the room.

Max greets Danny with a laugh and the two of them immediately run into the house, as the young Dutchman has brought not only his normal things, but also LEGO and toy cars.

Yuki clings to Nando and George nervously stays close to his father. After a while, however, the two break away from their parent and start playing catch.

Within the next few hours, the riders arrive one team at a time and start settling into their rooms.

Charles walks down the long corridor and overlooks one of the large boxes. He stumbles, cursing, and can no longer hold himself up. But instead of falling, an arm wraps around his waist and pulls him back. When he turns around, he looks into the amused face of Max.

"I'd move the kissing into the room if I were you." Grins Carlos suddenly and Charles blushes. Embarrassed, he hides his face in Max's shoulder who laughs softly. "Don't worry Carlos, we won't make the mistake you and Lando made." He says amusedly. Carlos rolls his eyes with a smile and then runs into the McLaren room to his boyfriend.

The Haas boys get along surprisingly well so far. They haven't fought yet and are quite peaceful. But also tired, which is why that doesn't really count.

Esteban and Pierre have been discussing in French since their arrival. At some point Charles has had enough. "Taisez-vous pour une fois, vous deux! " He shouts. "Ensuite, vous rendez à Max son sweat à capuche Red Bull! " Comes back from Pierre and Esteban hangs on the back "Et le rouge avec le petit taureau aussi! "

[Shut up for once, you two! || Then you give Max back his Red Bull hoodie! || And the red one with the little bull too!]

"Je jure devant Dieu Pierre Jean-Jaques Gasly, si tu ne te tais pas tout de suite, je te jette par la fenêtre!! Et toi juste après Esteban José Jean-Pierre Ocon! " The Monegasque yells across the entire floor. Knowing that the threat was true, Pierre remained silent, which also prompted Esteban to be quiet.

[I swear to God Pierre Jean-Jaques Gasly, if you don't shut up right now, I'll throw you out the window!! And you right after Esteban José Jean-Pierre Ocon!]

In the McLaren room, Lando whispers softly, "The silence is loud man!" And Carlos nods, wide-eyed. "Do I have to be afraid of Charles?" Oscar asks at the same volume and Lando mutters "Not when Max is around, otherwise yes!"

In the Ferrari room, the situation is different. Max asks with a grin, "You still have the hoodies?" And Charles nods as if it were a matter of course. A slight blush settles over Max's cheeks and he walks quickly to his room where he drops onto his bed. "He loves his life sometimes." Checo comments and Lance grins while Max just sighs happily in confirmation.

"Time for dinner!" Shouts Jenson through the house, his arrival not even noticed by most. Everyone runs downstairs, at least ⅗ falling or tripping. "These boxes are a death trap" Nando swears quietly.

Dinner passes much more quietly than the meals the riders usually have at the first race of the month. Because of Charles, most are still quite intimidated and the older ones avoid talking and enjoy the silence.

Accordingly, the drivers also sleep quickly, because when Fernando started to get angry, most of them retreated very quickly. At just after midnight, there is finally complete silence in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one :)

That was a long chapter! Over 1300 words!

But what happened in the cool down room yesterday?!

I don't like quatar, what the drivers have to go through is not funny. Lance almost fainted in the car, Oscar and Max in the cool down room didn't look healthy and Logan needed to retire. I actually hope that in 10 years, they won't continue with the GP in quatar.

Esteban scared me Stroopwafel army. Like, how can you drive 40 more laps WHEN YOU FUCKING THREW UP IN THE CAR IN LAP 17??!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MAX AND OSCAR!!

Still, the negative is more weighted. Also the huge mentally pressure is..Idk at this point I'm- I have no words...