The moment the village chief's feet began to move, the crowds who had been standing quietly on both sides of the field also began to surge.

Some adults held torches in their hands, and children held paper money and paper gadgets in their hands. One after another, they walked in the direction of the village chief in order. The villagers on both sides followed neatly behind the village chief. Then, some villagers who were familiar with the tunes of the songs began to sing along after entering the range of the altar, and then led the people around them to sing together.

Under their influence, Bian Qing opened his mouth. The unique crispness of youth made this mysterious song no longer sound so far away. Under the leadership of Bian Qing, Su Yulang also began to sing along, and he sang stutteringly. Yes, but very seriously. Their serious attitude made Su Ziyi calm down. He opened his mouth and moved his lips imitating the syllables he heard.

The village chief had already led the team to the other side of the altar, and it was only then that Su Ziyi discovered that the same pile of firewood in front of the altar was placed on the other side of the altar. The village chief also lit the pile of firewood, but this time he did not pick up any torches and continued to circle around in a relaxed manner. When the villagers passed by the pile of flames, they asked their children to throw the sacrifices in their hands into the fire. in.

In this way, the village chief led from the front, singing songs as he walked, while the villagers behind also followed the rhythm and circled around the altar, repeating the short song over and over again. As a cultivator, Su Ziyi's memory is better than that of the people around him, so when the song was repeated for the third time, he had completely memorized it and could sing it as completely as Bian Qing.

There are not many villagers in Luoshan Village, but there are also more than 200 people. The more than 200 people are divided into two teams and follow the village chief in the front to circle around the altar. This will inevitably make the people walking behind have to walk in circles. Surrounded by people outside, the circle walked by people inside is getting smaller and smaller. They walked and sang until the two piles of flames were outside their circle and the villagers walking in the front were standing close to the altar.

It is a relatively big blessing to hold an altar, so the distance between people still makes people feel more comfortable.

Standing on Su Ziyi's left hand side was Su Yulang. The child was sandwiched between him and Bian Qing. The position where the three of them were standing was pretty good. It was on the fourth circle from the altar. This allowed them not to stand directly in front of the twenty old people. They could also see clearly where the village chief was when they raised their heads. Do something.

At this time, the village chief stepped onto the altar again. The songs in his mouth did not stop. Under his leadership, the people below also kept singing songs.

He stood in the center of the altar, and the mask on his face was clearly illuminated by the flames in the iron pot. It was a half-face, only covering the upper half of the village chief's face. The mask was painted on a red background, with eyebrows and eyes drawn in black and cyan. But the strange thing is that the person who made this scene actually used white paint to draw three falling drops under the eyes of the mask. Teardrops.

The village chief's voice became louder and louder. He spread his arms, no longer suppressed his voice, and opened his voice to sing. The villagers also followed his actions, and their voices became louder and louder. The strange song instantly resounded throughout Luoshan Village. night sky.

Su Ziyi no longer knows how many times he has sung this song along with others. He only knew that as the song was repeated more and more times, the expressions on the faces of the surrounding villagers became more excited. Some of the weak people even had blushes on their faces, but no one else noticed. At this point, they couldn't wait - as if they wanted to burn out all the blood in their bodies to sing this tune from ancient times.