Seven of them entered the building quietly and killed all the guards on their way without making any noise. 

The building was very dark.

"Hey, isn't that Y/N?" Yoongi whispered when he saw Y/N and a man in a room. Everyone looked I'm the direction.

"Yeah" Jimin whispered back.

They all nodded and entered the room.

"How dare you to kidnap her?" Jungkook yelled in an angry voice.

Mr. Kang turned his gaze towards all of them and said with a smirk," Oh so the deer came to hunter itself!"

"Leave Y/N, if you want yourself to be safe." Jungkook said.

"Why would I leave her? I didn't kidnap her to leave her." Kang said.

"YOU CREEPY OLD MAN! HOW DARE YOU TO KIDNAP MY Y/N?" Jin yelled.

"I won't leave her." Kang said again.

"We're asking nicely to leave her."

"you old man leave my y/n or I would bring my pink slippers and beat the shit out of you." Jin rapped in anger.

"You better agree to leave her when we're asking nicely, or else we know how to teach a lesson to shits like you." Yoongi said in cold voice.

"Hahaha......I won't leave her. How can I leave a beautiful girl like her? I would marry her. She would be my wife." Kang said.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled in unison.

"Don't even dare!" Jungkook warned him while glaring him with his dark scary eyes.

"Listen to me old man. You are too old to marry. But if you want to marry at this age, then I will give a marriage proposal from your side to the grandma who is our neighbour. She would be perfect for you." Jin said.

"SHUT UP!" Kang shouted.

"Don't worry grandpa! Grandma looks beautiful even at this age." Jin said with a wink. Kang rubbed his temples to control his anger.

"And she cooks very tasty food. I ate her food myself. I advice you to try her food. Wait! Oh you are going to marry her. Then you will definitely eat that food everyday." Jin further said.

Kang grabbed his own hair in frustration. While the others were laughing.

"Wish you a very happy wedding grandpa in advance!" Jin said.

"Just shut the f*uck up." The man yelled.

"Language grandpa!" Jin said.

"Language my foot! Did you all come here to save this girl or to fix my marriage?"

"Exactly! We came here to take Y/N with us. And we will take her with us." Jungkook said.

"Don't waste our and your time Mr. Kang. Just leave her already. Otherwise we a know what can we do to you." Namjoon said.

"Yeah it's already 7pm. Be quick Mr. Kang. That grandma sleeps at 7:30 pm. We have to talk to her about your marriage also. So leave my Y/N already." Jin said.

"AHHHH......." Mr. Kang yelled in frustration.

"GUARDS!" Mr. Kang yelled. But no one came on the name of guards as Black Swan has killed all of his guards.

"GUARDS!!" He yelled again. Bit still no one came.

Now it was their turn to smirk.

"Guards!!" Jimin said with a smirk.

Suddenly many guards came with gun in their hands and surrounded the room.

But suddenly Mr. Kang started to laugh like a maniac making all of them confused. He pulled a gun out from his pocket and gave it to Y/N.

"Shoot them Y/N!"

All of them became confused. Suddenly he took out another gun and said to all seven," If any of you would try to show any smartness, then I would shoot her."

"First of all shoot this Jungkook! Shoot him!" He further said. Y/N nodded and tool two steps forward.

"Y/N please think again." Namjoon said.

"Y/N you can't do this. Please stop." Jin said.

"You love him Y/N. How can you shoot him?" Taehyung said.

"Y/N don't do anything without thinking." Jimin said.

But Y/N pointed the gun at Jungkook without saying anything.

"Y/N don't do anything which will make you regret later." Yoongi said.

But Y/N didn't listen any of them. Jungkook closed his eyes to feel the pain.

Y/N pulled the trigger of gun and......

*BANG!!!*

TO BE CONTINUED......