chapter 1

In Sol-i's house,
Sol-i's mom made her favourite dish and waited for her to come out of the room. After sometime she entered with her usual cold expression. She sat in the table and started to eat.

Her mom: oh dear u came. I was waiting for u. Let's eat together.(she served the food) I made them early in the morning for u. How's the food?

Soli lost her ability to speak and hear when she was 11yo in an accident,her father died in the same accident She knows sign language and can read lip movements when others talking. She's a pretty and young 18 yo.

Her mother was talking to her in sign language but she ignored her. After eating she took a note from her bag and wrote something. After writing she kept it on the table and left.

Her mom took the note and read what she had written. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

'U don't have to act like u love me, remember I always hate you...'(the italic font means that the dialogue was written by soli in her notebook...)

Soli went to the library near by her house ,as it's too early to go to school, it was only 7 am and her school opens at  7 50am. So she decided to spend sometime in there.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's house,

Somi: jk pls...the library is near jimin oppa's house.(said Somi to her twin brother jk with puppy eyes.)

Jk:Only this time...(with a cold voice)

Somi: Thank u oppa...U r the best.( Gives him the book) bye...(he left)

Jungkook is a famous oncologist in Seoul city. Ofc, he is handsome and cute, every girls drool over him. But he is more like an introvert, he only talks to his close frnds and one of his best frnd is park jimin who is a surgeon in the same hospital. He is 28yo.

On his way to the library he picked one of his colleague ,yerin. She is also a surgeon in the same hospital. They both were talking abt random stuff and joking around. She kept staring at jk with a 'more than friends' look which was left unnoticed by jk.

After sometime jk and yerin reached the library, as the librarian was not there they both were just roaming around the library. Soli was also there in the same library.

Soli loves to read horror novels. She was searching a latest novel in an unorganised section.Jk was also searching a book over there, they both didn't noticed eachother. She finally found the book she was searching but it was in the highest rack, she was struggling to reach the book. She finally succeeded in taking it but the books which stacked on it was abt to fall on her, jk also noticed it.

He came running towards her and covered her by hugging her. All the heavy books fell on him, be ignored the pain and looked at her , he was mesmerized by her beauty. She was also staring at him with a 'wtf' look. The finally stopped falling on them but jk was still stating at her.

Soli pushed jk and his back got hit at the opposite rack. Soli gave him a deathly glare and left from there. Before she could leave he held her wrist and stopped her.

"Yaah, u punk u owe me a sincere apology, at least thank me for Saving u from those books falling on u" said jk in an annoyed voice.

Soli gave a kick on his leg and left from there, which made jk confused. "Aish that punk...these days highschool kids are so rude and uncultured. I'm not gonna leave this issue. I'll somehow get her apology or a sincere thank u . I saved her but she just pushed me and kicked me." Said jk to himself.