Chapter 27: Evil Venom Rebirth

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) was begin to transform into Venom right away and after he was turn into Venom and he was remembered about what the Doctor Connors say about there was an experiment in the building of Lexcorp and something that make (Y/N) want to surprise and...

(Y/N) was begin to transform into Venom right away and after he was turn into Venom and he was remembered about what the Doctor Connors say about there was an experiment in the building of Lexcorp and something that make (Y/N) want to surprise and heard about there was a problem and they have the symbiotes in there.

(Y/N)/Venom: "We have to get there fast as we can." He said to himself and make him was stepped out of the window and jumped up high and then he was spread his wings out and begin to flying up there and head out....start to searching for the others. When (Y/N) was fly up to somewhere else in this world and make him was done with his wings and then he goes parkour with his feet and hands that he know what to do and make (Y/N) running up there right away.

After (Y/N) was done with running and he just made it on the rooftop's building of Lexcorp and then he turn his head to look around and make sure that anything messes up back there...but (Y/N) didn't seen the other people were around here...or maybe security guards. Then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and make him turn to look over there and he seen the worse thing is...weak security for what guard outside here.

Then (Y/N) was moving up to the other way and break the doors down on the ground and then (Y/N) saw there were scientists are they were screaming out in fear for what they saw (Y/N) is here. When (Y/N) seen this and there goes an alarm ringing out by himself...and make him was groan with grunt little bit and then he said.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Hehehehe....I'm glad they show up." He said to himself and make him was begin to moving out right away and then he saw there were some armed security have an assault rifles, submachine guns, and pistols.

(Y/N)/Venom: "*Chuckle* Now then...prepare to feel the slash.~" He said to himself and he was shapeshift his both arms as into Scythes and make him holding his two arms as a weapons and he swung his weapons as together and slashes them all.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Come On Then!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he just slashes them all and ripping their bodies apart off and make the bodies of those securities fall down on the ground and they were possibly death

(Y/N)/Venom: "Come On Then!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he just slashes them all and ripping their bodies apart off and make the bodies of those securities fall down on the ground and they were possibly death. When (Y/N) was growl little bit and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an experiment lab room right away and (Y/N) knock the door down on the ground and make him was got inside.