Chapter 26: Venom V.S Kraven

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) was begin to moving out and searching for Kraven and that is the target for what (Y/N) gonna kill and send the motherfucker back to the hell where he really belong to and then (Y/N) just begin to moving up there fast as he could. When (Y/N) was in his vigilante outfit on and make him begin to running and not gonna stop until he was got there and then he goes parkour right away and he was using his superhuman speed and strength to going up there.

After (Y/N) was made it to the other rooftop's building and make him was slowly got up and he turn his head to look around and he didn't know where Kraven really is and then (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and stare at anything around here. Then (Y/N) was sense something else is here and make him definitely know whatever it is came here and make him was turn to look over there and there was a figure who was in the shadow and hide where he really is...darkness.

(Y/N): "Come on out now....I know you are out there." He said to whoever it is here and make the figure who was got out of the hiding and make him gonna see...the figure who was feminine and she was looks like an assassin for what (Y/N) definitely know her...Yukio...and he thought her was gone forever but now she is back...came back from the death.

Yukio Watanabe AKA Wraith

(Y/N): "Yukio....it's good to see you." He said to her.

Yukio: "W-What?!? How did you-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Of course...I can seen the mask for what you wore on and I definitely saw everything in you, Yukio. By the way...what are you doing here?" He asked her.

Yukio: "I came here to join up with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Wait? Why? Because you want to kill more of these villains back there? Wasn't it?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she told (Y/N) with a thank you...because she seen him avenge her men for what happened back there....kill Hammerhead and Kingpin...the two of them are death by (Y/N) who send these motherfuckers back to the hell where they belong to. They both got what they were deserve for what being an evils for themselves and then (Y/N) with Wraith are gonna talk but until they heard there was a shock sound and wave coming here and then the two of them turn their heads over there.

Wraith: "What the heck is that?" She asked.

(Y/N): "Don't know...but looks like we are going to get there right away." He said to her and then they both went there right away and make them both run fast as they could and then they were jumped out from the ground and begin to doing their parkour right away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was arrive on the time with Wraith...and the two of them are going to be partners right away and they were heard there was something else happened and then they both made it right on the time and then they saw there was something disaster and they saw there was...Kraven The Hunter...and he is fighting with the other figure was...a woman for what (Y/N) definitely know who that is...Spiderwoman.