Chapter 15: The Truth & Answer

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was laying on the bed by himself and make him was resting his eyes and he was been sleeping for long time ago and he want to take a rest for tired...and doing his own patrol as Venom...and vigilante fighting some bad guys and killed them all that send them to the hell where they belong to. Then he wasn't alone by himself and make him was felt there was a two heavy bodies on top of him and make him was slept there and that is Gwen and Felicia and they both wore shirt, shorts, and panties because the two of them having sex with him...and shares.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was groaning and make him was start to open his eyes up and he was look around and he was in the bedroom by himself and make him was felt heavy on him and he turn his head to look down at the two body was....Gwen and Felicia.

Gwen: "(Y/N)....yeah, make me feel better.~" She said in drool.

Felicia: "Oh (Y/N)~...we're going to be couple for marriage.~" She said in drool and then (Y/N) thinks the two of them were dreaming and that makes (Y/N) was smile little bit and he was slowly step out of the bed and then he doesn't want to wake them up right away and then (Y/N) was going out for the bathroom right away. When (Y/N) was got there and then he was take a shower for 4 hours and then after he was done with the showering and make him was step out of the bathroom.

(Y/N): "This fit very well." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was dressing up with his new clothes on and make him stretching his bones and body also legs too

When (Y/N) was dressing up with his new clothes on and make him stretching his bones and body also legs too...and then he was about to make the breakfast foods right away and until he heard there was a door knock and ringing and make (Y/N) is surprise to heard that and he was turn his head to look over there where the door really is.

Then (Y/N) went to the door right over there and make him was got there and he was take a peek a look at it and make him saw there was the girls wearing their covers and hide faces with hats, and masks.

(Y/N): "*Must be them*" He thought himself and make him was open the door and lock and then he was let them both got in here and then he closes the door and make him was turn his head to look at the girls who were got here and they take their masks off and hats too.

(Y/N): "I'm glad you girls are here right now." He said to them and then they both want to have an answers from (Y/N).

Lisa: "You're Venom...the vigilante the whole times?" She asked (Y/N).

Jenny: "Alright, (Y/N)...what's going on here? And what's the beast that you turn into?"

Rose: "Yeah, we want to know what you really are...and why did you hide your secret away from us?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "Look, I know you want to know the whole things but I can explain to you both are until-" He tries to said and then he heard the two f them were groaning with grunts and make the four Korean Popstars turn their heads to look over there and they both saw Gwen and Felicia. Then the two of them are awake and then they saw the four Korean popstars and then they both were looking at each others and stares like 10 minutes but then (Y/N) raise his hands up and he said.