Chapter 25: Venom V.S Lizard/Kraven The Hunter Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright....time for the action style.~" He said to himself and make him was begin to moving out and he start to take out these bad guys and hunters out by himself and he will wipe all of them out like nothing.

~" He said to himself and make him was begin to moving out and he start to take out these bad guys and hunters out by himself and he will wipe all of them out like nothing

(Y/N): "*Chuckle*"

(Y/N): "Now...prepare for a war.~" He said to himself and then he was stepped out of the room right away and make him begin to walking out to somewhere else in this show and prepare for battle and shootout right away. Then (Y/N) was heading out right away and then he was take a cover by himself and make him just staying there for awhile and then (Y/N) take a cover by himself and make sure that he wasn't going to come out yet and when he was looking at the enemies were out there by themselves and then they both got their weapons for loading up right away.

(Y/N): "Now then....come to daddy.~" He said to himself and he was come out of his hiding and make him begin to shooting his weapons out and killing many of those motherfuckers out there by himself.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) killing some bad guys.)

After the killing was done right now and make (Y/N) just stepped out of the hiding by himself and he was killing many of them like nothing...and then (Y/N) was drop the shotgun down on the ground and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, that's the last of them." He said to himself and make him was better moving out right away and checking at the girls and the Black-Pink girls are fine and they both well with alive by themselves and then (Y/N) was told them it is alright...and everything was finally over right now. Then (Y/N) was take them to their own home right away and he doesn't want them to get depresses and seeing what happened back there but (Y/N) just save the girls alive and took those motherfucking criminals out like nothing.

When (Y/N) was in the vehicle car and he was driving out to somewhere and take the girls to the house right away and after they both went to safety house and then (Y/N) drove the car going faster and more faster to going up there and made it to their motel room and apartment.

Then (Y/N) was take the girls up there already and make them both felt safety in there and after (Y/N) was about to leave but he heard his IPhone was ringing and make (Y/N) grab it in his hand and he was take an answer at it. When (Y/N) heard there was a voice comes from Gwen and she told him there was an emergency that she need to talk and it was the monster...but Kraven was there.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.