Chapter 1: The Mysterious Killer

3rd POV:

At Night.

There was a crime scene in the New York city and some cops are blocking the people for what they looking and they don't want the civilians people to seeing something horrible and terrifying and they both told them to stepped back. When the cops are doing their own business but then someone else arrive the scene of crime where he was going to find out.

A police's car was arrive here right on the time and then the person who drove her car here and make him stepped out of his vehicle car and revealed a woman...an Asian with Japanese with black long hair and she was pretty alright and then she wore black leather jacket, red t-shirt, white underneath shirt, blue jean pant, and black leather boots. She was made it right on the time for herself and this woman had name is...Yuri.

Yuri Watanabe

Yuri Watanabe.

Cop 1: "Captain Yuriko, you've made it!" He said to her.

Yuri: "What is it this time, Jack. Is there something wrong?" She asked the cop and make him was sigh and he said to her with nervous and scared as shitless.

Cop 1: "You have to see something right here, sir. There was something else that make you gonna surprise with horror." He said to Yuri and make the captain nod her head and the two of them are walking to there right away and some cops who are got out of the crime scenes and they both are puking out like a lot and they were seeing some kind of shit when they both threw up right away. When the two of them were walking to there right away and the Captain turn her head to look up and saw something make him surprise with fear and he said.

Yuri: "Jesus....Mary and Joseph...." She said to herself with choke little bit and make her turn her head to look something on the hanging upside down...there was an 8 dead bodies of these thugs who are hanging on the upside. They both are...skinning alive....they are fucking skinning alive!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are fucking skinning alive!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri "My god....W-What the hell happened to them?" She asked him.

Cop 1: "I don't know, sir....these guys are the criminals who are in the van when they driving and they both just driving out of here. But something else is chasing at the van and this make them both getting scared at all....then the two of them who are lucky to be alive and they both tried to run away and grab their own moneys with them but the thing is these two fuckers got kills by something else torn them apart off." He said to her and then showing the video for what the captain take a look at it.