Prologue 01: The Real King In Black

3rd POV:

In Klyntar Planet.

Klyntar.

Klyntar (the symbiote word for "cage"), also known informally as the Planet of the Symbiotes, is an artificial planet, located in an uncharted sector of space not on any known maps; though Thanos managed to obtain its coordinates and provided them to Wraith.

At some point following his establishment of the Symbiote Hive billions of years in the past, the dark elder god Knull constructed an artificial planet from the living abyss to serve as the throneworld for his empire. From this base of operations, he waged war against the light brought into the universe by the Celestials - snuffing out stars, killing or enslaving gods by bonding them to Symbiotes, and devouring entire civilizations.

When the symbiotes were freed from Knull's control, they rebelled against their creator, seizing Knull and dragging him to the core of the Symbiote Throneworld, which served as his prison. Renaming the Symbiote Throneworld and themselves "Klyntar," after their word for "cage,"[1] the benevolent symbiotes established the Agents of the Cosmos, an organization comprised of various species of aliens bonded to benevolent symbiotes, revering the "Voice of the Cosmos," and dedicated to maintaining order across the universe.

After Knull was taken over by someone else who was stronger and even faster also he is the most dangerous deadliest in this world and then a figure who was sat on the throne by himself and he was sat there and chilling little bit and then this figure was revealed to be himself is young...and teenager boy.

This young man had a long half black hair with spike and make him was sat there like chilling little bit and then this figure who was been a symbiote for long time ago and now he had overpowered of the symbiote to become stronger and faster. Then he wore a black business suit with all black covering at himself and then he wore a black leather gloves and make him was sat there on the throne and this young man who was called...King In Black.

His name is....(Y/N) (L/N) Parker.

(Y/N) (L/N) Parker AKA Venom

The King In Black.

(Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his family...he had his aunt, uncle, and little brother Peter...yes, he was in the Earth 65 about he have a normal life and his brother was smarter than (Y/N) because the two of them are genius...anyway (Y/N) must lookout for his own brother because he doesn't want his brother get picked and bully by Flash Thompson and...yeah that prick for what (Y/N) really heard of him and he was pick some students as bunch of punching bags and let's see what happened next is...(Y/N) beat the shit out of Flash for what he messes with his own brother and he got what he deserve for what he tries to do.