Chapter 10: Meet Aunt May & MJ

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his work ship and make him was sat there and then he was waiting for the girls done with their own dresses and they both begin to heading out with (Y/N) cause they want to going with another living show and start to dancing show right away. Then (Y/N) just chilling by himself and make him was drove the black car to somewhere else right away and he was begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) take the girls to the place where the show really is.

After (Y/N) was done with this work many times and make him want to take a rest right away and then (Y/N) just going to take a seat right away and make (Y/N) was in the apartment and he just heard there was a news and it is talking about the new vigilante Venom who took down Kingpin and then killed the mafia crime boss in this world and finally that motherfucker got what he deserve.

This make (Y/N) heard this new and make him was smile little bit because he know everybody all around him and love him for what he doing and they thinking (Y/N) was a real hero...but except for Jonah Jameson was the asshole who was talking crap about Spiderman...for what he hate and then he was talking about Venom who was a monster and devil for himself and then (Y/N) doesn't give a fucking shit about it.

Then (Y/N) just ignore it but...one thing is...he will come to pay a visit for that motherfucker and teach him for a lesson that he was messing with and this make (Y/N) kick this motherfucker's ass...and then Gwen was got a job for what she become a cameraman and yeah...that's what she really is and she decide to do her own job as a camera to take any pictures of Ghost Spider...and (Y/N) definitely know her was working there...because that's where MJ was working in there by herself. 

When (Y/N) was in outside from the building and make him was got out of the Blackpink's motel apartment and then he decide to heading back to his own home right away and until (Y/N) got a phone ringing and it was from...Peter Parker that (Y/N) really want to heard about. Then (Y/N) still remembered about the flashback of (Y/N) and Peter were got there and when (Y/N) was definitely remembered at it and he know where he was meet Peter in Kingpin's building and that was quick to let Peter know who is he...and (Y/N) told Peter that he is his brother...from the other universe.

In Flashback.

Peter: "Holy...." He was said in surprise and saw there was a dead bodies...dead bodies all of these gangsters were laying down on the ground and then he was surprise to see the bodies were killed and many shots on their bodies.

Peter: "Is this...w-what you doing?" He asked him.

(Y/N)/Venom: "It is..." He said to him and then he was come out of the darkness and make him was looking at Peter.

" He said to him and then he was come out of the darkness and make him was looking at Peter

Peter: "You kill Kingpin....do you know what that mean-" he tries to said.

(Y/N)/Venom: "It is what we really meant is...end the fat bald fuck and send this asshole to where he belong to...but we did this for the innocent people and protecting the innocent people in this world." He said to him and then the two of them were silent and then (Y/N) said.