Chapter 16: Bomb & Attack Of Inner Demons

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N) was are begin to moving out right away and he was moving out to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) just take a few walks to up there right away and then (Y/N) was dressing his normal outfit and put his black leather jacket on and then he start to walking by himself.

The Blackpink girls were heading back to their own building and they both were gonna staying there for now on and then the girls were heard about his story and they were felt bad about him and they want to be rest there in the building. Then they were seen the whole things that (Y/N) was protecting at them from the dangers of those bad guys...Inner Demons and make (Y/N) want to take them all out by himself and then (Y/N) was remembered about the past of his wife and children that he really care about.

When (Y/N) was been walking to up there right away and then he seen there was a group of people were there and it seems they both were got their phones out and recording about what happened here...and there was a man who was stood next to the other man was got there and that is...Jefferson Davis.

Jefferson Davis

Jefferson Davis.

(Y/N): "Jefferson Davis...father of Mile Morales." He said to himself and make (Y/N) definitely know who that man really is and he know where is he came from and turns out that (Y/N) want to do something quickly and he turn his head to look at the other man was stood right there. Then (Y/N) know who he really is...and the motherfucker was been following at him in his own universe and he tries to take (Y/N) down and it was turn out that...Green Goblin was got his ass killed by (Y/N) tearing him apart off...but he can seen this man was different than other evil...Norman Osborn.

Norman Osborn

Norman Osborn.

When (Y/N) seen this guy was a mayor of this New York City and he was begin to explaining to the group of people were back there and then they both were listening for his own words and then they both tries to cheering up about it and (Y/N) was stood right there and listening for what Norman is talking. Then (Y/N) was stand next to the other people were around here and make him notice Peter with MJ are here and they both were got here first by themselves and then Peter notice (Y/N) and gave him a wave right away.