Don't leave me Y/N

Start from the beginning

I was lost in my thoughts as I was completely shocked, suddenly Jin waved his hand in front of my eyes bringing me back to realisation.

"What happened? Where are you lost Join?" He asked while waving his hand.

"Huh? N-nothing. Can you show me her picture." I asked. Yes, picture of the girl will clear everything.

"Hm, sure!" He said while nodding.

He picked his phone from the table and ran finger on it for few seconds. I guess he was opening picture gallery of his phone to show me his sister's picture.

"Here, she is my sister." He said while showing me his phone.

When I looked at the girl in the picture, my eyes widened in shock. She is the Y/N whom we kidnapped. She is the Y/N who has been living with us all this time. He is her brother! She is his sister!

"Hey! Are you okay? You seem to be lost somewhere today." Jin said while waving his hand in front of my eyes again.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." I said

"I'll m-make sure to find your sister as soon as possible. Don't worry....hmm?" I further continued. He sadly smiled in response.

It was too much for me to digest, so I came out of the cafe. I was walking to the mansion with so many thoughts in my mind. Yes, I came here by walking as it is evening time and I felt like walking.

Jin is really a good person. He used to be a very cheering person. I can't see him sad like this. He has been suffering all this time because of us.

I'll talk to Jungkook to let Y/N go back to Jin. I'll talk to him about this tomorrow morning only.

Jimin's POV:

I was researching on Y/N's pendent. Yeah, Y/N's pendent. I took it from Y/N few days ago as I found it familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

I was talking to Y/N. We were talking about random things. Suddenly my gaze fell on a shiny, red, stony pendent in Y/N's neck. It was really beautiful.

But why do I fell like I have seen it somewhere? Yeah, I have seen it in Yoongi hyung's room once. I think it surely has something to do with Yoongi hyung.

"From where did you get this beautiful pendent, Y/N," I asked her.

She looked down at her pendent and said while caressing it," umm....as far as I remember, I have this pendent from the start. Oppa never tells me from where I got it. He just asks me to keep it safe and to always wear it."

"Can I borrow it for some time?"

"Yeah, but please keep it safe as Oppa says it is very important." She said while pulling the pendent out of her neck. I nodded. Then she handed the pendent to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait! I found something! What is it! Oh God! I can't believe it! Is she really..........Yoongi hyung's sister Min Y/N? Mr. Min gave this pendent to both of his kids!

I have to tell all of them.

Jungkook's POV:

When I came back home, it was really late. I guess everyone might be asleep till now. I went to our room straight. But when I twisted the door knob, I found it to be locked. I guess Y/N might be asleep till now as it is really late and she has a habit to lock the door before sleeping.

So I decided to sleep in the guest room tonight. I headed towards the guest room. I laid on the bed and soon drifted to sleep.

-

"NO Y/N!" I yelled.

Y/N was in front of me with a knife in her hand.

"Don't come near me or I'll stab myself." She said while pointing the knife towards her stomach.

"NO Y/N! Please don't do it Y/N. Don't leave me Y/N. You said that you'll never leave me."

But she stabbed herself.

"Y/N!!!" I shouted.

I ran towards her but she kept stabbing herself.

Soon she fell down but I caught her in my arms. I was a crying mess. There was her dead body in my arms and I was able to do nothing.

I kept crying while saying," Don't leave me Y/N " in between my sobs.

TO BE CONTINUED.....