Chapter 22: Black & White/New Spiderman

Start from the beginning

Silver Sable: "I can't believe how you did back there....You are definitely something else what I seen about." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Lady, I ain't dead or killed by anyone else...by the way you're really good fight back there." He said to her and make her was blushes up and she heard about (Y/N) told her  like lot of things and then the two of them were finally reach to the destination where the bastard is there...and he just waiting for the two of them gonna arrive here right on the time...now here comes they both are stepped out of the elevator.

???: "I am unexpected to seen you two here...." He said to the two of them.

When (Y/N) with Sable turn their heads to look at the enemy was stood right there and make (Y/N) narrow his eyes at this motherfucker and he know this son of bitch tries to do something but (Y/N) definitely know who he really is. Then (Y/N) was stood there and waiting for him gonna strike at him but he just prepare to kill those whoever stood on his ways and he will kill with rip and tears those fuckers apart off by himself.

 Then (Y/N) was stood there and waiting for him gonna strike at him but he just prepare to kill those whoever stood on his ways and he will kill with rip and tears those fuckers apart off by himself

Taskmaster.

Tony Masters is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned mercenary and assassin, better known as Taskmaster. He possess the ability to replicate the physical skills, be it combat or athletic, of anyone he observes thanks to his photographic reflexes. Overtime due to the growing number of super heroes he decided to put his skills to better use, becoming a teacher based out of the Taskmaster's Academy to train government agents, villains, heroes and henchmen alike.

Tony Masters was born with the ability to duplicate the movements of others through brief observation. At the age of 8, he continued to discover his photographic reflexes to immediately copy other skills like learning to dive in a swimming pool when he saw someone else having performed a dive, learning special techniques from the best NBA basketball players, and learning to twirl a lasso by watching cowboys on

As an adult, Tony joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and became an agent. During a mission, Tony found an elderly scientist, shot in the chest and slowly dying. Before the scientist died, he gave Tony a syringe containing an experimental Nazi version of the Super-Soldier Serum to enhance the abilities gained through his photographic reflexes. After Tony injected himself with the Nazi Super-Soldier Serum, he began to develop additional powers, set back by the fact that the memories he gained by watching others overwrote his personal memories. As a result, Tony forgot his wife and field agent partner, Mercedes Masters, as well as his own history with S.H.I.E.L.D. Mercedes crafted an elaborate set-up to help control and guide Tony in his new guise as "Taskmaster". Using a series of muscle memory and reflexive tasks, she linked Taskmaster to "the Org": his "handler" between jobs and a constant to keep him on task despite his frequently overwritten memory. The Org was actually Mercedes herself, gathering intelligence and feeding it back to S.H.I.E.L.D. thanks to Taskmaster's reports. Tony, therefore, became the ultimate double agent in the super villain underground -- one who didn't even know what he was.