36- Warm and Fuzzy

Start from the beginning

"That's not too far away," Yoshiko said, standing up. "C'mon, Mitsumi, let's get you home."

Yoshiko reached for her hand, stopping when Mitsumi's stomach let out a rumble. "Ah, she's hungry."

"Then let's get the brat something to eat first," Bakugo said, slipping Mitsumi's school bag off and throwing it over his shoulder. She mumbled a thank you and took Yoshiko's hand.

"What are your hero names?" Mitsumi asked, skipping now as she held Yoshiko's hand.

"I'm Photonix." Yoshiko grinned, pointing a thumb towards herself.

"Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight!!" Bakugo exclaimed proudly. Mitsumi gave Bakugo a deadpan.

"Why is his hero name weird?" She whispered to Yoshiko.

"It's kinda funny, isn't it?" Yoshiko whispered back, silver eyes meeting crimson with a mischievous twinkle.

"I can hear you bit-" He started. Yoshiko stopped him with a punch on his shoulder.

"Language, Bakugo!"

"You're the one that's annoying me!"

Mitsumi let out a giggle at the sight of the two arguing. Yoshiko stopped and sighed. "I'll deal with your ass later." She said, waving her hand at him dismissively.

"Look who needs to mind her language now." Bakugo snickered.

"I'm still hungry, by the way." Mitsumi declared, reminding the two that they needed to feed her.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko spoiled Mitsumi with everything she wanted to eat once they got to a restaurant. The two were so loud they were getting on Bakugo's nerves. He gritted his teeth, fist clenched around his chopsticks. He couldn't even enjoy his food in peace with Mitsumi's squealing and Yoshiko's babying.

"Here comes the train, ahhhh~" Yoshiko held a spoonful of pudding, bringing it to Mitsumi's mouth. Mitsumi giggled and took a bite from Yoshiko.

"Can you two stop bein' so fu- friggin' loud!?" Bakugo yelled.

"Photonix, why is Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight always mad?"

"Being mad is his love language, Mitsumi." Yoshiko teased, meeting Bakugo's eye and cocking her head.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up." He growled, eye twitching.

"Hey, Photonix, I think if you feed him like the choo-choo train, he'll be happy!" Mitsumi exclaimed.

"You think so?" Yoshiko didn't break eye contact with him as she picked up another spoon of pudding. He watched as she stood up, leaning over the table and held her arm out with the spoon. "Here comes the choo-choo train, ahhh~"

Bakugo's throat tightened, eyes sported on her flirtatious smirk. He used every little ounce of self-restraint to not lean in and take the bite from the spoon she was holding out.

"C'mon, Dynamight!" Mitsumi cheered. "It's very tasty! Best pudding ever!"

"Yeah, Kacchan, it's the best pudding ever. Open up!" Bakugo looked away, his cheeks dusting pink. He leaned in and opened his mouth, taking a bite of the pudding, his heart beating wild.

"It's good, isn't it?" Yoshiko smiled at the blonde.

"It's okay." He replied.

"You're such a sour puss."

"Die."

"My tummy is full now! Can we go home?" Mitsumi exclaimed, patting her stomach.

"Yes, let's go." Yoshiko fished her wallet out of her pocket and kept the money under the bill. The three set out again to the clock tower, which was near to where Mitsumi claimed to live.