Chapter 17: Silver Sable/Mr. Negative

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) turn around to look and he saw there was a woman who is over there and she had a white short long hair and she is freaking hot as hell and (Y/N) definitely like her and it is going to be fun battle with this woman. The woman was wearing a white outfit on and she wore a white leather coat and then she was looks like hot as hell...and she must be Russian for what (Y/N) was describe at her. Then (Y/N) was aim his gun at her and she had the same thing too and the two of them aiming their weapons at each others and prepare for shots right away.

 Then (Y/N) was aim his gun at her and she had the same thing too and the two of them aiming their weapons at each others and prepare for shots right away

Silver Sable.

(Y/N): "Huh...never unexpected I seen a woman was showing up here." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "You're really good with hand combat fighting...who are you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me? I have no problem with you....I'm here to save the old man and that's all..." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "Really? That means you are almost the enemy for what I saw you about." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Bitch please....you think you are princess tries to stop me? I am nothing like for what you see." He said to her and this make her was pisses off about it and before the two of them were about to release the fire of weapons.

???: "Wait, stand down!!!!!! He's helping me away from Mr. Negative! Silver! Please don't open fire...I have the case!" He said to her and make her was surprise and she saw the doctor was holding the suitcase and then she turn back to look at him and make (Y/N) nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Go ahead...leave....one more thing...take your men out of here before I blast these motherfuckers with these bullets." He said to her and this make her pisses off about it and she was told them about let's get going right now and then they both were leaving right away and the chopper was take them out of here immediately and leave them away from (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, time for Mr. Negative....I need to find him right now...where the hell is he?" He ask himself and make him begin to walking off.

Time Skip Later.

In Subway Station.

When Peter was having a fight between Mr. Negative over there and it looks like he was tries to defeat him and then Peter tries his best having a words with Mr. Negative that he doesn't want to listen about the words from Spiderman...cause Martin Li want to get his revenge for his own parent...and he want to kill Norman Osborn for what he did to his own family and turns out that Mr. Negative want to wipe all everything out around here in this world.

Until he was about to release his powers and out of nowhere there was a tendrils wrap around at Mr. Negative and make him was surprises and he tries to move but then (Y/N) was throw Mr. Negative to the wall of the train and make him was crashes through there and then he was shook his head to look up at the new figure who was arrive here and make Mr. Negative is surprise.