22

Donna sat quietly on the side of Mother Miranda, Marie was behind Donna. Being a new lord but also the protector of Donna Miranda kept them fairly close, so she allowed Marie to walk around and stand behind Donna. She often passed things out for Miranda.

Alcina smirked at the two women, she knew they were rough with each other but the scene at Donna's house just proved them to be rougher than usual, however, she couldn't figure out if it was a practice run or if they really did enjoy that type of play.

She noticed her three daughters were flittering around, flying to the ceiling, and chasing Lycans with their sickles. Except one, her eldest, Bela. She's been quiet ever since they left the manor, staring at the couple in question for a moment before turning her head back to Miranda.

As the meeting finished the doors were kicked open, "Did you forget about me?" Alcina stood at the voice and Donna growled, standing up before taking a few steps closer to Miranda, Marie stood tall at the right side of Donna's chair, head held high, looking down at the man who kidnapped her.

"This meeting was about you, Karl, you're being reckless... We've had a few Lycan attacks on the village and we decided on a plan against you." Miranda chimed, staring at the man. She watched as Marie moved closer to Donna, pulling her back slightly "It's not worth it... Don't do this... Not here." She whispered in the dollmaker's ear, Angie giggled and circled the man before he tried to kick at her.

Marie was faster, grabbing the doll before she was punted across the floor and handed her back to Donna, who checked her over. "Well well... You escaped." He smiled, "You were there, you watched me leave." He looked at her and grimaced, "Now you're about as freaked as the rest of us." He smirked, "I'm nothing like you... I don't kidnap women for fun... Karl." He narrowed his eyes and looked at Miranda.

"I don't think I remember saying anything to you about calling me my first name." He snarled, "I'm a lord now. You don't get a choice." She huffed, "Although... I have to thank you, I'm a lord now... Which means I get to spend an eternity with the people I like and care about."

"It's not that fun..." Alcina whispered but Angie giggled too much for anyone to say anything, "Take my advice kid, if I were you... I'd return to where you came from, we were doing just fine with four lords. You escaped from two places now, but sooner or later you'll return to one of them." Karl stated, walking up to Miranda "Just look at this." He said, pulling a folder out.

Miranda grabbed the files and hummed, "Anna Marie Lupo." "Your last name is Italian for wolf?" Angie looked at Marie, "I was told a long time ago it didn't matter." Donna went to stand next to Miranda, "These records... Are quite thrilling to read. Karl... Where did you get these?"

Karl smirked, "Found them off a team that was south from here, said they were looking for her. I decided to snoop, steal, and leave." Miranda continued to read, Marie started to get slightly nervous, the priestess wasn't saying anything but kept glancing at the woman.

She reached the medical records page and read little bits and pieces out loud, "Placed under supervised solitude due to night terrors that leave marks on her wrists, throat, ankles, and waist. Woke up screaming, while choking herself until unconscious. Doctors have tried to put her under however she.... Choked a doctor until his esophagus cracked, ruining the doctor's voice and almost breaking his neck."

"Let's see... Ah... Counted as dangerous due to breaking Nurse Abram Lundrow's wrists, for no reason. That doesn't seem likely." Marie looked at the priestess, "I don't want to talk about it." She gently scratched her arms and looked down, Donna came over and gently laid her head on her bicep, showing small signs of affection, her own hands wrapping around her forearms.