To Quell The Carnage Pt 2

ابدأ من البداية

Bouran fiddled with the her sleeves, the now eight year old approaching her mother. Her father was currently drinking coffee, reading a newspaper.

"Mama...." Bouran called, gaining the woman's attention.

"Yes, love?"

"Why are you and papa villains?"

The woman froze in her act of folding laundry, Rai choking on his coffee. The two parent's eyes met, not having expected this from a child.

"Well.... Technically your mother is a retired villain?" Rai said, looking grim.

"Okay.... To put it simply, your father and I needed ways to make money in our youth.... And we couldn't handle going to an actual job. So we used our quirks to steal and make a living. Then, we found out that I was pregnant with you, and I willingly retired from being a villain." Olivia explained.

Her husband scoffed, saying "Willingly would be lying."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Mama, you're um.... What's the word papa used.... Stubborn." Bouran commented.

"I am not!" The woman retorted.

Rai raised an eyebrow at her, saying "Liv.... Five months. You were five months pregnant before you finally listened to me. You literally forgot to get a babysitter, and brought our one year old to a heist."

"You did?!" Bouran screeched.

".... No comment."

*Three years later....*

When Bouran rose that morning awoke to silence.... Something rather unusual in her household. She left her room, the eleven year old moving towards the kitchen.... The scene before her made her blood run cold.

Her father was on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him as a villain stepped closer to her mother. At that moment, Bouran felt her quirk surge. Fear turned into anger. Anger turned into hate. Hate became rage. And from that rage.

"PAPAAAA!!!!!!"

Carnage.

Everything after that was a blur. The next few weeks were a blur of anger and grief. And as her mother held her in her arms, there was one thing Bouran Shinano swore....

She was going to kill, the hero killer.

.

Bouran grit her teeth in frustration.

"So.... Your father was the villain, Chaotic? He was pathetic to kill."

Bouran's heart sparked with rage, and she began banging on her current prison.

Toki and Feza both dove at the villain, wanting to put an end to this. Stain ducked underneath an attack from Feza, swinging his sword to cut his wing. Toki tried to use her quirk, but a throwing knife cut her cheek, Stain barreling past her to get to it. He licked both of the blades, turning to Bouran.

"You.... You need to be culled. Such a false hero.... Perhaps you need an incentive?"

He walked over to Toki, kicking her across the ground. Feza groaned from his position on the ground, unable to move.

"NOOOOO!" Bouran screamed.

She began banging and hitting the sides of her cage with more aggression, her skin going into that charcoal color that meant she was furious.

"Oh man.... You're in for it now...." Toki groaned.

Bouran, let out a roar, her power causing the cage to burst apart, pieces of it flying all over the alleyway. She looked up, claws scraping against the ground. Stain reached to grab his other sword, but his didn't even touch it before he was kicked in the gut, getting pushed out into the open street.

"You're going to die today!"

*Meanwhile, across Hosu....*

Yukiko coughed, darkness surrounding her. Where was she? Last she remembered was-

"Hey, Yukiko.... How's it hanging?"

She looked above her, gasping as she saw. Tsuyoshi, hands transformed into talons, his wings out, him holding up the area above the two. He looked like he was barely standing, running off of pure adrenaline. But that wasn't the worst part....

It was a jagged piece of scrap metal sticking out of his side.

"So, good news, I caught the building!... Bad news.... If I don't get patched up within the next thirty minutes, I'm kinda going to go into shock and die...."