Something Is Wrong

Start from the beginning

I should be the only one who's got an early death. Not them. Not Nanami. Not Nobara. Not Junpei. And not Gojo-Sensei.

I am

So

Sorry

For being selfish and not dying back then. I am just only can bringing you guys into tragedies that never end. This is all my fault.

I failed as a citizen

I failed as a student

I failed as best friend

I failed as a grandchild

I failed everyone I loved

I failed to save all of you

I can't save anyone

Sorry, Gramps for being a useless piece of shit. I shouldn't be afraid of dying at such a young age. Maybe, this cruel fate will never happen to everyone else. Then I heard the voice of a person that made Gojo Sensei bleed to death.

"Crying again, brat? That is so typical of you,"

____________________________________

Such a hilarious sight, when I saw my ex-vessel just run toward his dead teacher's body. He didn't even look at me for a damn second. It looks comical when that brat tries to stop Gojo's bleeding to death. He even tried to scoop some blood from the blood puddle that had already been formed by Gojo, back into his dead body.

When I could already tell it was completely useless. Not even the reverse curse technique can save Gojo from death.

Too much blood

Little too late

Unless a miracle comes down from heaven itself. Then nobody in this world can help escape Gojo Satoru's soul from the angel of death's hands.

It

Is

Useless

With a chilling smile, I advance ominously towards Brat, relishing in the sight of his despair. The pitiful child clings to the lifeless shell of his teacher drenched in tears and snot, a pathetic display of his feeble attempts at sorrow. It amuses me to think that this vessel, meticulously crafted by the Kenjaku, was intended to mirror my original human form. But, how laughable it is to witness such a pitiful imitation. Except for the pink hair, there is no trace of my true essence in this grotesque being before me.

With my original human form, I could effortlessly captivate individuals, regardless of their gender. This made it considerably easier for me to ascend the ranks in Jujutsu. However, an unforeseen event occurred. I was betrayed by someone whom I had placed my trust in. Among them, there was an individual who harboured resentment towards me due to my remarkable advancements in power, despite not belonging to any esteemed Jujutsu Clan. I was merely an unfortunate bastard, blessed with greater abilities and talent than those who held disdain for me.

Somehow, he was able to successfully alienate not only my acquaintances but even innocent bystanders, causing them to steer clear of me, even in public settings. During that period, I was completely oblivious to the events unravelling around me. My only concern was to immerse myself in relentless training, relentlessly striving to acquire greater power. I had no time to engage with the malicious gossip that had tarnished my reputation. Regrettably, this marked the second significant mistake I had made throughout my entire existence.

He is the one behind a web of deceit, skillfully manipulating people into subscribing to the notion that a curse will befall anyone unfortunate enough to cross my path. This belief spreads like wildfire, infiltrating the minds of vulnerable individuals who become convinced that my presence brings nothing but misfortune to their doorsteps and lands.