Six Eyes Brat's Defeat

Start from the beginning

Oh, my sweet little Megumi, is so deeply in his despair. He can't hear me.

I feel like a useless parent. It feels so ironic that I am the Strongest, but I can't even protect people who are beloved to me. I can't even help my dearest Son. In the moments, he needed me the most, I wasn't able there for him.

I let the same thing happen to Me, twice in the row

First, Suguru

And the second is Megumi

I can't even dare to look at Tsumiki's face when she realized I had failed her to guard Megumi through the hard times.

Failed as a parent

I am truly Useless

"Don't say that Gojo-senpai, you aren't useless at all. You and Yuuji-kun are realizes your best to help Megumi-kun. When other people already lost hope of saving him,"

"But, I am truly useless H-H-Hai-Bara... I was supposed to be the strongest one. In reality, I can't even s-save my s-son from Sukuna's control. I am Worthless-"

"What if I said there a way you that can make Sukuna's soul out of Megumi's body?"

I stared deeply at Haibara's face, trying to determine if he was joking with me. He is completely serious about this.

"..h-how? Haibara, did you realise that I am kinda dead, right now? So how...?"

"Kami-sama, he can revive you back to 100%. He can also teach you the ultimate technique to finally banish Sukuna from Megumi's body, thereby ending this fight," said Haibara calmly.

I just stay silent thinking about it. Why did Kami-sama just reveal this technique? Why he didn't just send the message through that angel curse? Or maybe through Tengen? Why did he just reveal it now?

Why?

What is the catch?

How big is it?

"In the end, all curses will be eradicated because negative energy will no longer be there on our Earth. All curses along with negative energy will be sealed and locked inside Sukuna's soul forever, making anyone who has curse energy including you, and other jujutsu sorcerers, powerless. But, you only have one shot to do it, cause the technique is powered trough life force therefore maybe you can also die from it. Are you okay with it, Satoru-senpai?" With nods, I just answer Haibara's quickly.

"At this moment, I will do anything whatever it takes to save my son and my students. But.....what happened to Son of Bitch at the end of this? What will happen to him? Did he gonna sentence into deepest hell?"

Haibara signed sadly before finally answering my questions.

"The thing is, Kami-sama will send him to another world. Thus it will be out the reach even for Kami-Sama's realm. So, we don't know what happened to Sukuna at the end. What fate he will receive at the end? So, will you do it, Gojo-senpai?" Haibara's black eyes just stare deeply toward my six eyes. After a moment of thinking about it, I had my answer.

"......okay, let's fucking do it"

Here are some memes to brighten your day :

Cast: