[Platonic] Ixol x Cyalm

Requested by Fudg3cakes
Sorry that this had taken longer than intended :(
==========================================================================
"What are we doing at a lake of all things?"

"Well, Ixol. I decided to take you here so we can spend time together, something much less chaotic and more calm. Fishing."

"We don't even have the equipment! Did we really just go here empty-handed?"

"Ixol, you forget that I'm a God. Plus why waste energy on carrying those things when I could make it appear right here?" Cyalm says as he snaps his fingers, fishing equipment appear in front of him.

"Yeah, but we W A L K to here? Instead of using a portal or those teleportation stuff we have?"

"That takes more energy than walking."

"I- okay you're right. But since when did you even know how to fish?"

"Did you think the fish in your world were already there before you inhabited it?"

"What."

"That's right, I fished up those piranha bots, wrangled them up to bring them to your island. Thankfully they're quick to adapt to those waters, becoming what they are today."

"Why would you think of throwing piranha bots in poisonous waters."

"They've been shown to be able to adapt in any environment, so I thought maybe they could-"

"Cyalm! You threw them in inhabitable waters, what if they weren't so fortunate?!"

"But they're fine, aren't they?"

"I mean yeah. I guess."

"Well. Let's not waste anymore time, let's go fish."

Ixol nodded and picked up a fishing rod, walking over to the dock. Cyalm took his own fishing rod and took some bait, walking over to Ixol.

"How much do you know about fishing?"

"Enough, I don't usually prefer to do something like this."

"Because you want to burn things?"

"Yeah, but I prefer to do other things sometimes okay?"

"Right." Cyalm took a piece of fishing bait, putting it on the hook before casting out his fishing rod.

"How do you even fish piranha bots, aren't they hostile?"

"It takes a bit of fighting, well, first you have to let it take the bait and then you have to play a game of tug of war to get it out of the water. And then I toss it directly into your world's water and proceed with the next one."

"That- where do you even catch those things?" Ixol says as he sets up his fishing rod.

"Where bully bots naturally live in!"

"And where is that?"

"I forgot."

"What."

"Sorry-" Cyalm quickly tries to reel in his line, Ixol watches as the other reels in a large fish. "Got it! Look at that, what a lovely fish!"

"Not good enough! Watch me!" Ixol dives into the lake, leaving Cyalm stunned.

"... There goes the calm fishing time I wanted to have with Ixol." He sighs, watching the waters below, he could barely see the monochrome colored point in the water.

"I swear if he comes back with something crazy I'm going to dunk my head in this bucket of bait."

He takes the fish he caught and threw it back into the water, watching it swim away, bubbles are then seen and Ixol emerges from the lake.

"You'll never believe what I found down there!"

"...?"

Ixol lifts his left arm, a piranha bot chomping down on it, Cyalm stares at it blankly.

"How..."

"There's piranha bots in there! I think this is where you got them."

"No- it was a different place, it's not this one. I don't even know how they're here! I frequently fish here."

"But there's piranha bots here- can I keep this?"

"If you're willing to throw it into your world's waters, sure."

"So it's just how it is? Not even to let it adjust its temperature to the waters slowly, you just toss it there?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to touch the waters."

"And you are fine with Verfection swimming in those waters during his time as Star Saviour?"

"Uh-huh"

"... I am not going to question it further."

"You should get out of there and throw the bot into your world quickly, before you attract other piranha bots— AH—" Ixol grabs him by the foot, dragging him off the dock and into the waters. Cyalm quickly swam up and off the lake, sitting there as he breathed heavily.

"You're no fun!"

"Ixol, this... Is not the fun I want."

"It's what I want, I'm sorry if I find your stuff so boring. I don't see any fun in tea parties and something quiet and boring as this."

"But fishing's supposed to be exciting! I just-"

"Just what? Because it's like that for you?"

Cyalm couldn't respond. He only stared at him blankly for a moment.

"I guess... I guess I'll never be fun enough for you."

"I- no-"

"We have different interests, I am certainly not the type to do the dumbest of things for entertainment, but you do. And I'll never understand it."

"Why? It's pretty simple, the others know when to have fun sometimes. The exciting and chaotic kind even."

"Well, I never experienced what it means to have fun, so I don't know that."

"What? Were you never even a kid when you first existed?"

"I was. But a God such as myself does not have a fortunate life that consists of such things that children do, I was immeadiately shoved into the role of a deity."

"Oh, geez. I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. But even now, as I live here in this place, free to do anything without restriction... I don't know how to really do anything in my life that others like you define as 'fun'."

"Well. I can't exactly tell you how you can do what they do, but maybe try to participate in the things we do from time to time. Who knows, you'll surprise yourself."

"I'll try to do that. Thank you Ixol."

Ixol gets out of the lake, making a portal appear in front of him as he tosses the piranha bot chomping his arm into it, directly into his world's waters. He then sits next to Cyalm.

"Now that's settled, can you show me how you caught those piranha bots?"

"Huh?"

"There's more of them in the lake. I want you to demonstrate how you catch them."

"Uh... I don't know, I haven't done it in a long time."

"It doesn't hurt to try!"

Cyalm slowly nods, walking over to the dock to get his fishing rod. He walks over to Ixol but seems to hesitate.

"Actually... Since this lake is a lot different than the origin for these bots, I should just show you how I take a hold of those things and toss them into your world."

"What are you implying-"

Cyalm drops his fishing rod. "I'm going for a swim." He jumps into the lake, swimming downwards.

"Ah hell yeah, let me join in!" He says as he jumps after Cyalm, following and seeing the other grabbing a piranha bot and fighting to bring it to the surface. The two would spend the day swimming in the lake, having the a great time.