[Platonic] Cyalm x Reader

Requested by SeffSteroidzD2nd goddamn sis, you're on a streak of 4 there- but I don't mind taking many requests! I like writing these :]
==========================================================================

Cyalm took you to the clouds, it makes you wary that you two are so high up, be he assures you that you will not fall.

"They say clouds are in theory super soft, they're not wrong!"

"Hm, it's fascinating that your kind are quite curious. Always making assumptions and theories of things that potentially could be true, through science and research. Though most get debunked or can't be researched on"

"It's just nice to imagine the possibilities, and these clouds are quite cold to lay down on"

"It won't be too chilly, there's the sun to warm you. Oh yeah, would you like some tea?"

"why do you conveniently have tea with you?"

"You may never know when a surprise tea party occurs or there's not enough of tea"

"do you only have tea with you though?"

"I have some egg sandwiches if you'd like"

"Then I'll take some tea and a sandwich"

"Sure"

Cyalm turns around and takes out a sandwich and a teacup, seemingly out of nowhere and hands it to you. You don't question how he did that, he then took out a teapot, pouring some tea into your cup.

"Thanks, so what kind of tea this is?"

"Chamomile, it seems fitting for our moment of calm on these clouds"

"Hm, alright. Thank you Cyalm again"

Cyalm nods as you take a bite out of your sandwich, it was good. You take the moment to look around the sky, seeing nothing but clouds and the sky emporium at the farthest distance. Cyalm looks at you as you sip on your cup.

"Is it good?"

"Yup, it's just right for me. Pretty good sandwich and tea, as always"

"Of course, I'm glad you like it"

"Wouldn't the points look for you though?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're out here with me, what if one of your friends look for you about something?"

"Then I'll be sure to know and momentarily teleport to them, for now they don't need anything from me as of this time"

"Ahh, yeah I forgot you can do those things"

"Is it rather odd you have a friend that's essentially a celestial being, one of a high power?"

"Look, I don't care if you're a God, you're basically my friend. No questions asked, it's not a shocking fact for me nor will I question your daily agendas as a God"

"I see, thank you for finding me as a good friend to hang out with"

"Oh anytime, I suppose it gets boring doing nothing but work and spend free times alone now doesn't it? Sure it may be something you may want, but sometimes you just need someone to spend time with when loneliness isn't feeling right for you"

Cyalm's symbol flickered, he began gazing off at the distance, to where sky emporium is.

"Sometimes, I still wonder if I can really find myself to be a good person. They weren't always points to begin with, and I'm the reason for that"

"Well it's not like you can unpointify them? And it's been a couple of hundred years, there's no way of bringing them back to their old lives"

"It surprises me how calm you take this information, despite how twisted it is in nature"

"You're not really that bad, a bit questionable is... An understatement in the very least. Though you're not completely evil, because you're not out there doing evil schemes or killing people, you're just here with me. Chilling on top of clouds, guilt may creep up here and there, but can you reverse it really?"

"I have no idea, but I won't think about it too much. Oh, do you want some more sandwiches or some tea?"

"A refill of tea sounds great"

He nods and pours more tea into your teacup, taking a good sip of tea as you begin looking towards the sky emporium.

"You're not going to plan anything bad for your friends over there are you?"

Cyalm didn't respond, it seems he didn't know what to say. You only sigh at this.

"Just, don't take away whatever they have left of themselves. Let them have their peace, they need it since it can be a really bad thought about what their lives were beyond the fog in their minds"

"I'll... Make sure of that, I suppose"

"Well, we've been here quite a while, I need to go tend to my things at home, it was nice spending time with you"

"It was a rather pleasant time, would you like to take a sandwich on the go"

"Can I have the whole basket of them"

"I- fine, this is the fifth time you're doing this to me. Are you sure you're not seeing me just to take food home with you afterwards"

"With or without food, I came here to spend time with you but since you have some really good egg sandwiches... I'd like to take them all them"

"Of course, but are you really going to eat them all-"

"You want to bet on that"

"No but I sort of made a lot"

"not a challenge for me then"

Cyalm sighs and handed you the basket, it's filled to the brim with sandwiches.

"It's time for me to take you back down, will you be fine walking back home or would you like me to take you directly there?"

"I'll walk, it's not that bad really"

"Alright, let's go"

He lets out his hand and you take it, he takes you back to the ground and waves goodbye as you turn to walk back home, content with the time spent (and basket of sandwiches) with (from) him today.