[Platonic] Ulipse x Voixer

Requested by thefand0m_writer !! (not going to @ them because they already saw this in discord via google docs)
==========================================================================

"It's so good! I love it when Ulipse bakes some pastries, doesn't matter what it is!"

"You like it more than Anshine's?"

"Anshine's is good too! But [shard's name], you should definitely try Ulipse's pastries another time! They're pretty good, better than Anshine's."

"Yeah whatever, but only when I want to go there. I don't like sand in my clothes."

"That's because don't fall off the sandstone platform, brother. She has a house that's free from sand, it's not so bad in there, just avoid the eyes."

"You say that like it's easy to dodge multiple eyes, Ixol."

"Oh come on! You're not--..." Voixer had stopped listening to their conversation at that point, sinking into the bush they were hiding in. The point of nothing sat there in silence, thinking about what Ixol said about Ulipse. They carefully get out of the bush, trying not to make sound and ran off, heading to sky emporium. No one seemed to be around so they dashed off towards Ulipse's world.

"I'm sure she won't mind... I'll leave some money for her too." They sneakily hid behind the sandstone structures, finding Ulipse's house. Voixer spots it in the distance, watching Ulipse walking out of it, wandering off to a direction.

"Now's my chance!" They dashed over to her house, Voixer was a lightweight entity, their steps don't make s sound against the sandstone platforms. They gently opened the door and got in. A smell of freshly baked pie wafted in the air, leaving Voixer feeling hungry.

"... I'm taking that." They walk over to the kitchen, some money in hand and placing it on the table, they're about to grab the pie when their leg had been caught in a rope trap, making him fall over towards some mouse traps before being pulled up by the rope. They screamed loudly in the process, and now Voixer had been stuck dangling by a rope on one leg, unable to free himself.

"Who the stars sets up traps to guard a pie???"

"I do." Voixer froze hearing her voice, his gaze met Ulipse's who looked angry, confused and a hint of shock. They look away in shame, and tried to free himself, the rope broke on them and they fell, making various items in the kitchen fall off with him, leaving him in a mess of flour. He coughs as he shamefully glanced over to Ulipse.

"I'm sorry I--"

"Well, safe to say Ixol isn't stealing my pastries again. What exactly are you doing here, Voixer?"

"I... I overheard what Ixol said about your pastries, I wanted to know if they're good... So I tried to take the pie and leave some money as compensation."

Ulipse looks at them and sighs, smiling a bit before approaching them.

"Alright, I can give you some pie. But let's clean this up first-- and get those mouse traps off of you."

"Thank you, and I'm sorry--"

"It's okay." Ulipse helps Voixer to clean up the mess and get them all cleaned up, before slicing a piece of the pie and handing it to them. They took a bite out of it and their symbol lit up.

"It's so good! I see what he means now!"

"Really? That's great. It's rather unusual to see you out of your pocket dimension but, I guess this is nice. And because of all the trouble you've gotten to get here, I'll give you some cookies I baked yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yeah! You are free to ask for stuff from me, just don't be shy. It's free of charge, better than not asking and just stealing it from me."

"And Ixol does that?"

"Yeah."

Voixer started to laugh, continuing to eat them slice of pie as Ulipse gazes over to them with a smile.