[Platonic] Verfection x Voixer

Requested by Stratoshine! Wait another one- damn the voifection likers that I don't even know if there's much of are eating good today
(Since no specifications were given as to what this is, this is automatically platonic, it's not gay to cuddle with your homie- [gets flung])
(This is too short for my liking aaa- it's also hard to actually lengthen the given scenario you gave me, sorry :( )

==========================================================================

In the middle of the night, Verfection found himself tossing and turning on his bed. He couldn't sleep.

"I have stuff to do tomorrow, damn it"

He tried to cover himself up with the blanket on one side, then turning to the other side, before getting up in frustration.

"This is hopeless, I'm going to see Voixer"

He draped the blanket over him and went out, walking in the middle of the night, heading to exosphere. The cold night breeze flowing through his hair, he ignores the coldness, soon he reaches the sky emporium. Unexpectedly, he spotted Voixer by the tutorial center, Voixer notices him and approaches.

"Verfection what are you doing here?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"and you want to go to my pocket dimension?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'm going back there now, come on"

Verfection follows Voixer to the exosphere, settling down upon arriving there.

"Alright, we're here"

Verfection leans against Voixer, saying nothing.

"Not going to say anything?"

"I just want to sleep like this, I have a busy day tomorrow"

"Right, but I just thought maybe we could talk a little bit so you get a little tired in the process and get to sleep better"

"What would we even talk about like this"

"... Uh, I didn't think this far"

"Hm, well then, what do you think about Celesteal?"

Voixer looks at Verfection surprised, not expecting the question.

"Wh- why?"

"I dunno, I was just curious"

"I mean he's my creator- I don't really care about him even if I was lied to about what I was really made out of"

"oh, I see, just neutral about him"

"Since you ask, what do you think about him?"

"Hate him but in the same time I can't hate him completely- I don't know, he's quite vague and mysterious and I don't like that"

"Understandable, so are you able to sleep now"

"... No, I don't know why I can't seem to catch sleepiness"

"Think about some happy little thoughts, wandering in them sometimes makes you drift off"

"There's nothing good to think about"

"Me? What about me?"

"Why think of you when you're literally here"

"That doesn't make any sense- I'll just try to sing or hum you to sleep??"

"What am I? A child?"

"It might work, otherwise you'd be sleep deprived"

"Fine"

Voixer quietly hums a little tune, Verfection didn't seem to mind it, his mind wandered to the times he spent with Voixer. He gazed at Voixer for a moment before he finally drifted to sleep, Voixer stopped humming when Verfection was quietly snoring, and fell asleep as well.