Chapter 3: Blackpink's Bodyguard

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I understand, sir." He said to him.

Manager: "Good....alright, (Y/N)...you can take the girls to the show immediately and they were already to dresses up right now...time for moving on." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's do it." He said to him and make him nod his head to him and he was going to do it right away.

Manager: "Alright, girls...prepare for head out." He said to them and make them nod their heads and the girls were dresses up everything that they both were begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was stood right there and watching at the four of them are getting dresses but (Y/N) could seen one of them tries to wink at him and make (Y/N) was look away little bit and he doesn't want to be seduce by the girls.

Then (Y/N) was take the girls begin to move out of the building and then they both were got in the truck right away and make them both were got in there right away and then (Y/N) was with the girls are in the vehicle...then (Y/N) was begin start the engine of the car and moving out right away

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he was chilling by himself and make him stare at the girls who were dancing really great back there and singing their songs with Korean languages and make (Y/N) was lean against on the wall and he was look at them who were dancing and it is great for them to be dancing up there and they seems to be fine.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...the job could be hard for me being a bodyguard.*" He thought himself and make him was stood right there and watching at the girls singing a song and then (Y/N) was remembered about the flashback between Ai and him...and he want to protecting at her away from the enemy was tries to kill and hurt her.

(Y/N): "*Ai.*" He thought himself and make him was clenching around his fist and then (Y/N) was heard the song finally end and make (Y/N) turn to look at the fans who were cheering up with their voices and screams. This make him was calm little bit and he doesn't know what to do next...but only way that he just gonna do is...stood right there and waiting for the girls done with the dancing and song.

Then (Y/N) was let out a "hmph" and then (Y/N) was walk out of there fast as he could and he was lead the girls to the car right away for their own safety and make (Y/N) was look at the girls and then Jisoo asked (Y/N).

Jisoo: "So, what do you think?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think it is fine, Jisoo. But I like the song for you both." He said to her.

Jenny: "I'm glad that you love it, (Y/N)...anyway let's take us back to our home right now...we should get something first for celebration." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Right." He said to them and make him was sigh little bit and he was lead them to the vehicle car right away and make the four of them got inside the car and then (Y/N) was close the door for them and make him was got inside the car and start the engine of his car and begin to driving away from here. When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and make him drove the vehicle car going faster and more faster to head there right away and then (Y/N) heard the girls were complaining and talking.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...girls talking.*" He thought himself.

Jenny: "Hey, (Y/N)..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah?" He asked her.

Jenny: "So, let me ask you a question...why did the manager want you to join as a security?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, he want me to join in because he need a big muscle and bodybuilder like me." He said to her and make him was explaining to her about how he was join in and then the other girls were asking at (Y/N) many questions and like they want to know much more about him. Then (Y/N) was take the girls back to their home right away...the motel for them and after (Y/N) take them to there and he was stay there and guard over there and make him heard the message comes from his IPhone.