Thank you

Wow. It has been a wild ride.

I know that it's cringy, and very reminiscent of the end of a Disney channel show, but I don't really care, because this story was/is basically the only exciting thing in my life right now.

From accidentally losing my wattpad account and taking four hours to get it back just because some chapters were in the wrong spot, to going back and editing chapters and annoying all that added this book into their library, just shows that this part of my life was crazy, and I loved every part of it.

When I first published a chapter, I had dreams that it would be a really famous story, or even that the youtubers themselves would see it, but if we're being honest, everybody who makes a fanfic thinks that, but I thought deep down that it would only get about a hundred reads at most... boy, was I wrong.

Thirteen thousand reads (November 2023) may not seem like a lot compared to other stories, but that is a massive amount for me, and to think that almost that amount of people have read this is crazy.

I'm sorry if the ending was less than satisfactory, I'm not good at writing the romance element of fanfics, but I thought that I'd give it a try for this (I really did start out with a terrible genre for my own skills).

In the end, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has read, commented, followed, and put this story in a reading list; you all helped me tremendously.

If you like my writing, and would like to see more in the future, please go and check the ideas "book" that I made, and leave a suggestion for any possible works that I might want to do later. More information will be up there soon, so please go and check it out!

Again, thank you to everybody, I would say I love you, but that would just be creepy.

-1tf ❤️❤️

Edit (30th of March): You are all crazy 😭 Right now, this story is in the top ten for the tags 'Science', 'Bulied' (yes, spelled like that) and number 2 for 'Sam', being beaten only by a story with 1 million views about sam and Colby. It's been about 4 months now, and I can't believe this story now has almost 40k views. Again, I can't thank you enough, but also, please go and read some decent literature, not silly fanfictions on the internet 🫠