Colby - Kiss

(⚠️Trigger Warning: Non-consensual kiss⚠️)

"Another day, another training sesh', 'eh Colby?" Todd came up behind me and squeezed my shoulders, it hurt a bit, but I could tell it was supposed to be affectionate. A lot had changed since last Monday, including the fact that Josh had introduced me to a girl called Amelia, and had obviously been trying to hook us up. She was nice and all, just, not my type.

We jogged out of the changing rooms, and onto the football field, the smell of freshly cut grass hitting my nose. Something else hit me as well though, some very loud words. "Hey Cole-Mole!" I stopped jogging, looking over to see where this name calling was comeing from. I shouldn't of been surprised when I saw that it was Amelia. "Oh, heeeyy... Am...?" She giggled in a way that made me want to puke. "Haha! That's not my name Colby! Anyway, I had a mint a couple of minutes ago, would you like one?"
That came out of nowhere.
"Umm, sure."

Amelia 'checked her bag', shuffling some lipsticks arounds in the backpack, before sighing heavily. "Uhg, I must've had the last one, but if you'd still really like to taste mint..." Faster than I could respond, Amelia grabbed the collar of my jersey, and pulled me closer to her, before she kissed me, tounge and all.

You remember how I said that I didn't have time to respond? Well, I probably should've said that I didn't have time to respond rationally, because I slapped her.

I couldn't remember lifting up my hand, or bringing to her face, and I couldn't even recall actually hitting her, but the big red mark on her face told me everything that I needed to know.

Before I knew it, she was screaming and crying, and people were surrounding us, reading between the lines and going to go get a teacher. Josh walked in front of my eyes as I tried to see Amelia getting walked away by her friends. "How could you do that dude?" He shoved me by my shoulders. "I-i-i... She-" I tried to look at everyone, to see if anyone would hear me out, but no one cared about what I had to say.

*

The school bell rung to indicate the end of the day, for everybody but me. For slapping Amelia, I got after school detention for the rest of the week, and even some for the next. It doesn't help that it was a girl that I hit. I followed one of the underpaid humanities teachers up and down a couple of flights of stairs, before being ushered into a messy room with a few cruddy, graffitied desks, and trash all over the floor.

I was told that I had to write a letter to Amelia, to apologise and to give condolences to the fact that her cat had died or something. I picked up a bit of paper from the floor, tried to erase the slurs and swear words etched into it, and started writing.