Sam - Half Naked

Colby insisted on me sleeping in the same bed as him, but like I told him, we were on eachother. Cradled in his arm, I heard him fall asleep. Gentle snoring matched up with the rhythm of his heart beat that I could feel because I was lying on his bare chest. It was relaxing. For such a strong, scary looking man, he was gentle and peaceful when he slept.

                                    *

I woke up the next morning and was slightly frightened by being right in front of Colby. I realised that my right leg was numb, so I looked down and I saw that my legs were wrapped around his. My eyes started to drift up to my waist, where his hands were creeping up, into thhe back of my shirt, touching my back. Lastly, I looked at my hands that were pressed against Colby's pecks, being the only thing that stood between me and him entirely holding each other.

His hair was draped messily across his eyes so I lifted one of my hands to brush it aside. I stared at his calm face for a few seconds, but was forced to stop when his eyes began to twitch then open. "Good morning," he smiled at me and slowly started to notice what position we were in, flinching away and untangling from me, "Oh shit, sorry."
"Th-that's ok,"
"Are you sure?"

"Colby... I'm fine."

After a few awkward minutes of lying in my bed, he flung back the sheets and got out of bed, and I was given the first good view of his muscles. His back looked like a peice of paper that had been scrunched up, curves and lines traveling down the face symmetrically, accentuating the evidence of going to the gym.

I sunk down into the blankets in embarrassment, blushing bright red and trying to hide, but my efforts were to no avail, as Colby pulled them back and leaned in closer, talking into my face. "So, what's for breakfast usually?"
"Ew," I coughed, "your morning breath is terrible!" I chuckled arwardly, still slightly blushing and my eyes darting around, trying to avoid Colby's chest that was basically pointing at me. Nervously, I got out of bed, and I realized that some of the buttons of my pyjamas had fallen out of the slits so that my chest was almost fully showing. "Why is this happening?" I muttered to myself. The cliche was too much. "What?" Colby turned around with a confused look on his face. "Oh- n-nothing."