Chapter 11 - Beautiful

Start from the beginning

“Did they find out?” Niall asked concerned making Zayn chuckle

“Find out about the kiss?” Zayn asked and Niall nodded blushing

“Are they banning you from looking over me?” Niall asked in a cute voice making Zayn coo at the cuteness.

“No Niall, they didn’t find out, but even if they did they couldn’t do anything about it!” Zayn said leaning to kiss Niall’s temple then moving down to his lips.  His lips hovered over Niall’s, who felt Zayn’s breath on his face and leaned in to taste his lips.

Their lips met and just like last night, it was amazing. Goose bumps rose all over Niall’s body as the sensational feeling returned. It was awesome feeling the older boy’s lips on his.

Zayn was kissing Niall desperately, the words he said to Louis ringing in his own head. They made sense just now. Tomorrow, Niall would be gone. He wouldn’t be able to talk to him ever again. He couldn’t risk Niall recognizing his voice, so he was trying to make the best out of it. Giving as much feeling as he could into the kiss.

Liam walked down the hallway, stopping in front of Zayn’s room. He didn’t hear voices, which was odd so he opened the door slowly peaking inside. His eyes widened and he gasped when he saw Zayn and Niall lip-locked.

“Zayn” Liam exclaimed, placing the food tray on the table in Zayn’s room.

Zayn pulled back from the kiss, and glared at Liam, who just said his name out loud. Niall’s mouth was hanging open, his brain not functioning. He couldn’t register what the boy had just said, what was important was that he had caught them kissing.

Liam’s hand flew to his mouth as he realized what he’d just done. How could he forget that? They had been extra careful the past two days, and he had screwed everything up.

“Please don’t tell the other two” Niall pleaded, making Zayn burst out laughing, even though it wasn’t the best moment for it.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Liam whisper-yelled

“No, what the hell were you thinking” Zayn stood up facing Liam

“You were kissing Niall!” Liam exclaimed like Zayn had done something horrible

“It’s not like i haven’t kissed other boys before” Zayn rolled his eyes

“But this is different”

“STOP SAYING THIS IS BLODDY DIFFERENT CAUSE I KNOW” Zayn yelled “I JUST CAN’T STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND I’M NOT PLANNING TO, AS LONG AS HE’S HERE. I’m going to enjoy the time he’s here… at least until tomorrow”

***

Zayn and Niall had spend their time closed in Zayn’s room, just  listening to music and talking about random things. Harry had brought their lunch and dinner there, seeing as he was the only one who hadn’t gotten Zayn angry that day.

Harry and Louis found out about the kissing by Liam of course, and even though Louis was about to go to Zayn and knock some sense into him, Harry pleaded him to leave the two lovebirds alone.

It was now pretty late, and Liam, Louis and Harry had gone to sleep. Zayn and Niall didn’t feel tired and were enjoying each others company… each others presence.

Niall was trying to convince himself that he wasn’t gay, but Zayn who kept stealing kisses, was making it really hard. He was enjoying the feeling the kissing gave him way to much.

“Zayn” Niall said out of nowhere, when they had settled into a comfortable silence. Zayn stared at Niall’s face, while Niall rested his head on the pillows, facing Zayn.