"How are you feeling now?" I asked worriedly.

"Can I have some water?" She said weakly.

I ran to the table close by and fetched some water in a glass. She took it from me and drank in one gulp. I smiled upon seeing that. My mind took me back to the first time I saw her finish a glass of water. It was that morning she fell sick after getting drugged in a club.

"Thank you" she muttered as she gave back the empty glass.

I nodded and tried to stand up to keep the glass but she held me back. My heart is beating so fast. A lot is running through my mind with that single action. Does she remember me now? Is that why she held me? This is a typical Becky's behavior back then. Always holding me like this stopping me from leaving.

"Uhm.." she stuttered.

"You need to rest. The doctor said you can go after taking a good rest" I said

Silence

I walked to the table and dropped the glass back. I don't know if sitting beside her on the bed is okay so I sat on the chair close to the bed. There was an awkward silence. She's trying to say something but holding herself back. Well, I have a lot to say but I can't say them.

I wish I can have a deep discussion with her about her life for the past four years. How she woke up from coma, how she has been over the years. I definitely can't have such talk with her right now since she doesn't even remember me.

"I am sorry that I was harsh to you" she said breaking the silence.

I looked at her. I am hurting a lot but I can't show her that. I only smiled and nodded while trying to hold back my tears.

"Have we met before?" She asked curiously

Now my tears are almost dropping. Of course we have met before. You were my girlfriend and we had plans of getting married. I wish I can tell you that but I can't.

"We probably have met before right? I mean considering that you know my name" she said.

Becky is curious right now. And it's not good for her according to the doctor.

"I am sorry for my behavior earlier. I mistook you for someone else" I said

"It's not nice to lie to my face you know" she said and that shocked me to the core. How did she know I lied?

"You literally acted like you know me."

"I ... I uhm ..." I stuttered.

I don't know what to say anymore. Should I just tell her the truth? But what if it triggers her? She's looking at me in the eyes making me a little nervous. Maybe I should just tell her.

I was in my thoughts when I felt her hand on mine. Becky held my hand and that made me shiver. Every of her touches mean so much to me. She raised her eyebrows indicating I should continue.

"The thing is..." I tried speaking but the door opened and someone got in.

"Oh baby!" The girl called weakly and started running towards us.

Baby? Becky immediately let go of my hand and moved away from me. The girl, probably in her late twenties, ran to Becky and hugged her on bed. I got so confused over the whole thing. Who is she?

"I can't believe you ended up here just today I left you alone" the girl said to Becky with a worried look.

"I am fine Jane." Becky answered.

"How are you fine when you are in a hospital bed? I shouldn't have let you go alone"

Silence

Okay this girl's name is Jane but why did she call Becky baby just now? And why is she holding Becky the way she is holding her right now? I seem completely invincible to her because she didn't for once acknowledge my presence. I got so concerned when she cupped Becky's face.