Epilogue

2 weeks passed

It was time for Izuku wedding with the ones he love.

At the wedding are his Eri,his class,Sonic and his friends, Izuku(R),Lofie, Itsuka(R), Eri(R), Kota(R), Hisashi(R), Uwabami(R), Izuku (KN) and his family. From a building Technoblade and Dream are watching.

At the afterlife

AFO:Be happy, Grandson. (smile)

Grandma:He'll be happy, Honey.

Hisashi:He's my son after all.

The 3 of them hugged each other in the afterlife and they're happy for their Izuku.

Back to the living world

Izuku(I) couldn't be happy. He's surrounded by the people who care about him.

Outside are 1A, Toshinori and Inko.

Katsuki and Toshinori got both a metal arm.

The 1A girls wanted to stop the wedding, but couldn't enter. Because Izuku(I) and Izuku(KN) used their powers to put a barrier to not let them come.

The wedding ceremony was finished.

Izuku kissed first Rumi, then the rest of his girls.

Now the party begin.

Izuku with the others counterpart.

Izuku(I) :So, you killed Overhaul too?

Izuku(KN) :Yeah. He's the one who experimented on me. I kill him after I escaped.

Izuku(I) :I killed him and then make an illusion of him killing himself.

Izuku(KN) :Nice.

Izuku(R) :Overhaul from my world is still alive. But from what I heard from the guards is that he dropped the soap.

Izuku(KN) :Damm.

Time skip

2 years passed

Izuku is happy with his life.

He had 11 kids. He adopted Kota after the wedding and now he has a kids from his girlfriends.

1A girls are still delusional and they think that Izuku will come for them.

Flasback

Tenya tried to force Izuku to return to them by kidnapping Eri.

Izuku find Eri bruised and hurt.

Then he grabbed Tenya by the throat and they teleported at Ground Beta.

Tenya:What are we doing here?

Izuku: Fullfil my promise.

He took off his inhibitor rings.

Izuku:Chaos Blast!

The Chaos Blast killed Tenya

Flasback end

Now Izuku is home and take care of the babies.

Kota and Eri.

Eri/Kota:Hi Dad!

Izuku:Hey kids. What did you do today at school?

Eri:I got a boyfriend.

Izuku then created a few clones of himself to take care of the babies.

Izuku:Kota, grab you'r gun. We're going to have some father and son bonding time.

End

Thank you for voting my stories.

Decide what story should be next

Weilder of The Ultimatrix

Or

CEO and second male IS user

Until next time