I-Island

No one pov

Izuku returned to his class, he wear his uniform with a hole in the back of the pants for his tail.

The lessons were simple for him. Since he was teached by Eggman, he now has an IQ similar to Nezu. The teachers were shocked that he answer immediately at math, chemistry and physics.

Ectoplasm:Mugen, how are you so smart?

Izuku:Sensei, remember Eggman?

Ectoplasm:Yes, the one who kidnapped you 2 years ago.

Izuku:He didn't want that his "Ultimate Weapon" to be dumb. So he teach me, so now I think I have an IQ similar to Nezu.

Ectoplasm was shocked that he might be smarter than Nezu.

*ring, ring, ring*

The bell was sound. The last hour of the school has ended.

The intercom was heard.

Intercom:Can Izuku Mugen present himself to the Principal Office?

Izuku goes to the Principal Office, together with 1B. They know that 1A might get in his way and they want to support and protect their friend.

And it was like they knew it, 1A stopped them.

Izumi:Oni-chan.

However, Izuku ignored her.

Katsuki:OI, DEKU! DON'T YOU DARE TO IGNORED IZUMI!

Izuku didn't respond. Katsuki got anger and launch himself at Izuku.

Katsuki:DIE, DEKU!

But Izuku just raised his arm and used his telekinesis to stop him in mid air.

Izuku:Not only you'r idiot, but also arrogant. Who the fuck are you to boss me?

Denki: Look, Izuku. We know that what we had done is stupid, but...

Izuku:What you did was beyond stupidity, Retard Pikachu. Mistakes are stupids, what have you done is beyond stupidity.

Izumi:Please, Oni-chan. We know the pain you got through.

Izuku:And what do you know about pain, Izumi?

She didn't said anything.

Izuku:Do you have white hair from torture?

Silence

Izuku:Do you have a scar over you'r eye because a sibling throw a broken bottle at you?

Silence

Izuku:Were you bullied by the ones you called friends?

Silence

Izuku:Were you got kidnapped and used for experiments?

Silence

Izuku:Do you have the body full of scars?

Silence

Izuku:And you dare to say that you know my pain? All of this are nothing but lies, Izumi.

Katsuki tried to free himself and attack Izuku.

Katsuki:DAMM YOU, DEKU! RELEASE ME SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND ONCE I GOT MY HANDS ON THAT STUPID DAUGHTER OF YOURS I...

He didn't had to finish because Izuku used his telekinesis to smash him in the wall.

1B(Koda transfered to 1B because he doesn't want to be with the ones who him to get more confident)

1B(thought) :