Aftermath And Recovery

No one pov

After Infinite beat the shit out of them they're take to Recovery Girl. Izuku goes with them to heal them. He didn't do this because of them, he did this because he's afraid of his grandma. He has incredible powers, but he's still scared of his grandma(nothing is more scary than a grandma with a cane)

He arrived at Recovery Girl medical aid room and he see his former friends beaten and with bruises.

The worst was The Bakugo and Todoroki twins, Izumi, Tsuyu, Mina, Momo, Inko and Toshinori.

Once Recovery Girl see him, she hit him with the cane.
Izuku:Ow! What was that for?

RG:For giving me so much work.

Izuku:That's why I'm here. I can heal them, except for them. *point at AM and Xtreme*

Recovery Girl nodded and let Izuku heal them.

He approached and placed his arms on Momo and Mina and said.

Izuku:Unbounding Healing!

Momo and Mina got healed in seconds.

Mina rushed to hug Izuku, but he punched her in the belly.

Izuku:Don't even think about it

She fall unconscious.

Izuku then proceed to heal the rest of them.

After he healed 1A, he goes to the door, but it was stopped by Madam Bitch.

Izuku:What do you want, Madam Bitch?

MP:Izuku Yagi l, raise you'r hands! You're under arrest. You'll give the power to All Might and you'll be sent to Tartarus.

Izuku:Take that order and shoved in you'r ass!Don't forget that I won the bet, so you'll leave me alone.

MP:I don't care about that bet, you need to face justice.

Izuku:I suggest you to stand down.

Mp:Or what? What you're gonna do ?

Izuku:Me, nothing. But he does. *point at his left*

Madam Bitch turned to the left and see a man with pink hair that was wearing a red cape, a crown and a pig mask. This man was pointing a bow at Madam Bitch.

 This man was pointing a bow at Madam Bitch

MP: Technoblade.

Technoblade:Leave my friend alone!

Izuku:Good to see you again, Techno.

Technoblade:Likewise, Infinite.

Izuku made his Infinite outfit appear.

Infinite:Madam Bitch, I suggest you to go. You don't want to mess with someone who's powerful than you and you'r Heroes.

MP:This isn't over.

She leaves angry.

Infinite:Man, she's a pain in the ass.

Technoblade:I know.

Infinite and Technoblade Fist Bump and leaves the medical room.

Infinite:So, what bring you here?

Technoblade:I was patrolling, when I sensed that you begin angry, so I stepped in.

Infinite:Thanks man.

Technoblade:No problem. You helped me back in the day.

Then Infinite heard.

Eri:Papa!

Eri coming running, smiling.

Infinite caught her and begin to spin her around

Infinite:Hey, Snowball. Look who's here.

Eri see Technoblade and rushed to him.

Eri:Uncle Techno.

Technoblade hug her.

Technoblade:It's good to see you again, Eri.

The 3 of them walked to Infinite class. Technoblade said that he'll go. Infinite understood.

Izuku make his Infinite outfit dissappear and enter in the classroom with Eri.

Arriving there, Vlad ask.

Vlad:Mugen, who's the kid?

Izuku:Vlad-sense, she's my daughter.

1B:EEEEEHHHHH!

Izuku:Please, be quiet. She's scared.

All of 1B nodded.

Izuku goes to his desk and sit down with Eri in his lap.

Time skip

The school was over. Izuku picked up Eri and goes to the exit. There he see his past and Fuyumi.

Izuku(thought) :Fuck!

Fuyumi goes to Izuku and he give Eri to her. Eri was happy to be with Fuyumi.

Izuku goes to, but it was stopped when a hand was on his shoulder. He looked behind and he see that Inko had her hand on his shoulder.

Izuku:What the fuck do you want, Inko?

Inko:It's mom.

Izuku:You don't deserve to be called that way. Not after all you did to me.

He slapped her hand off his shoulder.

Toshinori:Son, that's not how you talk to you'r mother. Apologies!

Izuku:I'm not you'r son! My father was Hisashi Midoriya, not you.

Izuku leave, but he heard Tenya.

Tenya:IZUKU, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TALKED TO YOU'R PARENTS! APOLOGIES RIGHT NOW!

Izuku teleported and kicked him in the face, leaving him unconscious.

He then proceed to walk to work. He gives the keys to Fuyumi and she goes with Eri to Izuku apartment. Shoka said.

Shoka:Onee-chan, give us the keys.

Fuyumi:No. Izuku entrusted to me.

Fuyumi also leave.

Izuku arriving at work, he changed his clothes to his work clothes and started to work.

End