Travel To The Other World

No one pov

It's night time and Izuku can't sleep.

Izuku:I wonder what the other me is doing?

Izuku make his Infinite outfit and open a portal.

(imagine his inhibitor rings on wrists and anklesl

Infinite arrived in another world. Then he had to block a kick. He looked at the one who attack and he saw his counter part from this world Infinite(@KN-stories)

 He looked at the one who attack and he saw his counter part from this world Infinite(@KN-stories)

Infinite(KN) :I see that you didn't neglected you'r training.

Infinite(HA) :Of course I didn't. I have to be in top shape.

They stopped fighting and they did a tail shake.

Infinite(KN) :So, what brings you here?

Infinite(HA) :In my world I'm at the Training Camp and I can't sleep. So I'm paying you a visit. You don't mind?

Infinite(KN) :No. I would like some company.

Infinite(HA) :Thanks. By the way, Eggman almost finished you'r inhibitor rings. I'll come next time to give them to you.

Infinite(KN) :Thanks for helping me with this Chaos Energy.

Infinite(HA) :No problem.

Both walked around UA.

Then they arrived at Nezu door. Infinite(KN) knocked at the door.

Nezu:Coming.

Both enter inside. The teachers were shocked when they saw the other Infinite from The Sport Festival.

Nezu:Good to see you again Nephew. I see that you'r other self has come as well.

Infinite(HA) :Yes. I thought about paying a visit.

Eraserhead come to Infinite(HA).

Eraserhead:Are you a Problem Child as well in you'r world?

Infinite(HA) :Yup, you're definitely like my uncle from my world. This world is different, but also the same. One big difference is that I'm younger than my counter part from this world.