Infinite Vs 1A All Might And Xtreme Part 2

No one pov

1A, All Might and Xtreme couldn't believe of how the immense power Infinite has.

Infinite:I'll give you a taste of you'r own medicine.

Katsuki was fuming with anger and launch at Infinite.

Katsuki:DEKU, YOU BASTARD! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE POWER DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!

He launch at Infinite, but Infinite just said.

Infinite:Chaos Control!

He stopped time and kicked Katsuki in the back.

Katsuki fell on the ground

Izumi:How fast is he?

Tenya:I didn't even see him move.

Mina:Just what happened to him?

Infinite:Fools.

Shoto:What did you say?

Infinite:I said that you're all fools. I didn't move fast. I just move outside the time.

All of them had a shocked face when they heard that.

Momo:How? There's no Quirk that can do that?

Infinite:I told you many times. I'm quirkless. I have the power of The Phantom Ruby, The Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald. Those 9 gems hold an immense power. Far greater than any Quirks in this world. Powerful than One For All and All for One combined in their Prime. I'm the strongest on this Earth, but not on the other Earth. On the other Earth are ones stronger than me.

Izuku started to float in the air.

Infinite:Now, let's begin.

Katsuki recover and goes back to his classmates(Koda wasn't with them).

Katsuki:TAKE THIS, DEKU!

The Bakugo twins pointed at Infinite their gauntlets and both pull the pin out, releasing two big explosions. The explosions move towards Infinite l, but Infinite just said.

Infinite:Chaos Spear!