Infinite Vs Madam President

No one pov

Izuku woke up, make breakfast for him and Eri.

Izuku:Eri, come and eat.

Eri:I'm coming Papa.

Eri come and both got to eat. After that they brush their teeth and got to school.

Izuku and Eri  got to school. Eri goes to the UA kindergarten and Izuku to the 1B, but couldn't find it.

He walked around, but couldn't find his class, then Nezu appeared and spoke.

Nezu:Welcome, nephew. I'm here to guide you to you'r class. Mind if I take a ride on you'r shoulder?

Izuku:Not at all.

Izuku leaned down and Nezu climb on his shoulder. Then Nezu guided to 1B.

Once Nezu and Izuku arrived at 1B class, Nezu knocked on the door. A man with gray hair and in a red suit open the door.

Nezu:Good Morning, Vlad

Nezu:Good Morning, Vlad. This is you'r new student. Izuku Mugen, but you know him as Infinite.

Vlad:Yes, I was informed. Good to meet you, Mugen.

Izuku:It's an honor to have you as my teacher.

Nezu:Well, Izuku. I'll leave for now. You can go and introduce yourself to you'r new class.

Izuku nodded.

Nezu leaves and only Vlad enter.

Vlad:Attention everyone! Today we're gonna have a new student in the class. You may enter.

Izuku enter in the class.

Izuku:Greetings. I'm Izuku Mugen. And I'm happy to be here.

Then a green hair girl raised her arm.

Izuku:Yes?

... :My name is Setsuna Tokage. And I have a question for you.

Izuku:What is the question?

Setsuna:Are you Infinite by any chances?

A girl with orange hair spoke. Her name was Itsuka Kendo.

Itsuka:Setsuna! You can't say that without knowing him. I'm sorry for that Mugen. I'm Itsuka Kendo.

Izuku:Call me Izuku. And yes, I'm Infinite.

Izuku make his Infinite outfit appear.

(imagine the inhibitor rings on wrists and arms)

The class couldn't believe it. Their new classmate was Infinite.

Infinite:Does that answer you'r question?

Setsuna:Yes.

Then another hand was risen.

Infinite:Yes?

... :Nirengeki Shoda and I'm curious, Izuku. What's the rings on you'r wrists and ankles?

Infinite:These are inhibitor rings that hold back my power. I still can't control my power yet.

Vlad:Alright everyone. You can talk later. Mugen, you can sit next to Monoma.

Neito raised his. Izuku make his Infinite outfit disappeared and walked to the empty desk.

He sit down and listen to the lesson and about the Sport Festival. Once the hour was over, the bell was heard.

Then Nezu speak through the intercom.

Nezu:May Izuku Mugen present at the Principal Office?

Izuku walked over to the office. Once he entered inside, The Hero Comision was there and pointed there guns at him.

Madam president(mp)

Madam president(mp)

MP:Izuku Yagi. You're under arrest for illegal Quirk Use, Killing Villains, Heroes and civilians. By the law, you're arrested.

Izuku:1. My name is Izuku Mugen. 2. I'm quikless, the power I have is not a Quirk. 3. The ones I killed weren't innocents. Did you forget the memories I reveal? 4. Why don't you take that law and shove it in you'r ass? 5. You talk about law, but let's not forget what you, Toshinori and Inko did. How you erased my existence, how you forced UA to accept the ones who hurt me.

The Madam President was silent. She knew that Izuku had the upper hand.

Izuku:What? Got nothing to say? That's what I wanted. Now goodbye Madam Bitch.

Izuku walked to the door, but Madam President signal her guards to shoot at Izuku. The bullets were coming at Izuku, but he just said.

Izuku:Chaos Control!

Izuku used Chaos Control to move outside of time and catch all the bullets.

When he stop, the time started again with Izuku having all the bullets in his hand.

He opened his hand and all the bullets fell on the floor.

MP:How?

Izuku:With the power of Chaos Control, I can move outside the time.

All members of the Hero Commision are shocked that he can move outside the time.

Izuku:The Chaos Control is only one from my arsenal. So I suggest you to not piss me off. You don't want someone of my caliber as enemy.

Izuku opened the door and leaves.

Nezu:I told you this wasn't a good idea. Even after he told us about the power he posses, we still can't know his full power. Judging by his words, he was holding back all the time.

Back to Izuku

Izuku pov

I don't think that these assholes from the Hero Commission learned to not piss me off.

End