Heroes Fall

No one pov

Ever since Infinite revealed what All Might And The Hero Comision did, people started to lose hope in Heroes.

Mostly citizens started to say that Infinite is a better hero than them. Some say that Infinite is a villain.

At the Hero Comision

Endeavor:YOU DID WHAT!?

MP:We erased his existence and killed his father. We did this to keep All Might being The Symbol of Peace.

Endeavor:Hisashi was a good friend of mine. I knowed him and he was a great person. And Izuku is like his father. He helped me with my family problems. And you dare to do this to them?!

(hero comision employee-hce)

HCE:We did what we need. Do you think that the people will feel safe with Salamander as The Symbol of Peace? No, the people need a strong symbol.

Endeavor:You could take Hisashi license and blacklist Izuku from every Hero School. But you did this.

MP:We erased his existence. Destroyed his identity card, school report, fingerprints, medical report and even his belongings. From our perspective, Izuku Yagi never existed. We have no idea that Izuku will turn into Infinite. You think that we expected another world?

Endeavor:I hope that you get what you deserve.

He started to leave.

HCE:Where are you going? You're supposed to protect us.

Endeavor:My job is to protect civilians, not scums. I hope that Izuku to come for you.

... :Don't worry, Uncle. I will.

They turned and they see Infinite.

The Hero Comision pointed their guns at Infinite.

Infinite(clone) :Don't try it. I'm just a clone. I'm here to deliver a message. That I'm going to make them suffer. And Uncle.

Infinite clone goes to Endeavor and hugged him.

Infinite(clone) :Thank you for everything.

Endeavor hugged back.

Endeavor:You're welcome, Izuku.

Then Infinite clone disappeared.

To Infinite

He was flying around, patrolling the city. Then he see a Hero from Madam Bitch memory who was covered by them. He raped the girls after he drug them.

He goes to him.

Infinite:Sorahiko Utsuji aka Metal Fist. You'r life end here.

He turned and he see Infinite.

(imagine the Inhibitor Rings on his wrists and ankles)

MF:You don't scare me, Infinite. Take this!

He used his Quirk that allow him to cover his arms in metal. Infinite effortlessly dodge it.