Practical Exam

No one pov

Infinite flew above the town.

Infinite:It's nice to look at the city from above.

He then see Shota and Nezu on a rooftop with a sign that said"Come Here"

Infinite come to them.

Infinite:Do you need something, Uncles?

Shota:Yes. Since 1A and 1B will have The Practical Exams, they'll be fighting us, the teachers. But we wonder if you want to helps us. Will you, Technoblade and Dream help us?

Infinite:I can help you, but Technoblade and Dream are on a mission to catch some drugs dealers. They have to stop the thugs who transported the Trigger drug.

Shota:Wait, Trigger?

Infinite:Yes. They'll be back in a few days. I don't need to worry about them. I know they'll be fine.

Nezu:Now back to us. You'll be fighting 1A after they did their exams.

Infinite nodded.

Time skip

Both 1A, 1B and the Teachers are at gate of Fake City.

Momo:Sir, why are the teachers here?

Nezu:Well, Ms. Yaoyorozu. Because you'r final exam will be with us. You'll be fighting us, the teachers.

All students gulped

They draw
1A and 1B (cannon, but Izumi is with Katsuki)

Katsumi and Shoka are against Xtreme.

Nezu:But 1A will be fighting another round after their exams. Someone powerful.

Katsuki:WHERE'S THAT EXTRA SO I CAN SHOW HIM HOW POWERFUL I'M!?

Nezu:I'll tone it down, Bakugo. And you'll opponent is....

Infinite:Me.

Infinite appeared next to the teachers.

Nezu:Exactly, you'll be fighting Infinite.

Infinite goes to 1B and took his mask off.

Izuku:It's good to see you again, friends. (smile)

1B brought Izuku in a hug. Izuku begin to shake his tail from happiness.

Kinoko:We missed you.

Yosetsu:That's right. Nothing is the same without our Jackal.

Izuku:Don't worry. I'll always be you'r friend.

Izuku put his mask on and goes to 1A.

Infinite:I hope you'll put a good fight.

Izumi:Oni-chan.

Infinite:It's Infinite and I'm not you'r brother.

Katsuki:LISTEN HERE, DEKU! DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO IZUMI LIKE THAT! AFTER I BEAT YOU, YOU'LL HEAL HER FROM THE CURSE!

Eraserhead:Wait, curse?

Infinite:Yes. She has OFA, but she'll die from it.

He explained about OFA and how it can't be use by a person who already possess a Quirk.

Eraserhead:*look at All Might*So, because of you'r stupidity, you'r daughter will die in 3 years.

Infinite:Yes, he's an idiot. And only I can save her from the curse. With the Power of The Phantom Ruby, Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald. I can easily remove the curse from OFA.