Encounter Mirko And Meeting AFO

No one pov

The Heroes stand in the Cafe. Izuku had to remain calm.

Izuku:Welcome. What would you like to order?

The males order a coffee, Nezu a tea and the womans some coffee and donuts.

Izuku goes to make the orders. For Aizawa he make a soulless black coffee.

He then placed some pastries on the table.

Izuku:There are on the house.

After that he goes to finish the orders. After a couple of minutes, he finish. But he heard with his ears the conversation.

Conversation

Nezu:We still didn't find Izuku. The last clue about him was what Infinite said.

Shota:Even if we caught Infinite, we won't find Izuku. He said that they part away.

Izuku continued to listen to the conversation. He heard of how tomorrow 1A will go to a place called USJ. Then he finished the orders and delivered them.

Time skip at night

The night coming. Izuku got home, he help his daughter to sleep. He changed into Infinite(Eri knows about Izuku being Infinite) and goes on patrol.

It was nothing to do.

Then, out of nowhere, he dodge a kick from Mirko.

Infinite:Hello, Mirko.

Mirko:Hello, Infinite.

Infinite:What can I do for you?

Mirko:I want to kick you'r butt.

Infinite:So, a fight you want? Then I'm happy to grand the wish of a beautiful woman.

Mirko:Are you flirting with me?

Infinite:Maybe. Does it work?

Mirko:Fight me, then we'll talk.

Infinite:Deal.

They started to fight. Infinite was a formidable opponent, but Mirko was better. Infinite ended up on the floor with Mirko on top of him.

Mirko:You were holding back?

Infinite:Yes. Because I still can't control my power.

Infinite:But I can do this. CHAOS CONTROL!

He teleported far away.

Then he resumed his patrol.

He continues to fly, but out of nowhere he had to dodge a bullet. He look at the direction of the bullet and he see a purple mist guy holding a gun.

Infinite flies towards him.

Infinite:You thought that could hurt me?

... :No. It was to get you'r attention. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Kurogiri, and my Master want to talk to you.

He opened a portal.

Infinite:You know what will happen if you try to trick me?

Kurogiri:I'm aware.

Infinite and Kurogiri enter in the portal.

Kurogiri:Master, I brought him.

... :Good job, Kurogiri.

From the back, a voice was heard. Infinite turn around and see him.