Absolute Power VS Idiots

No one pov

Infinite was on his patrol. He helped old people cross the street,help kids that walks dogs for money, carry boxes for the ones who carry them for moving.

Man:Thanks, Infinite.

Infinite:No problem.

He wanted leave, but an old lady stopped him.

OL(Old Lady)

OL:Wait a minute, Young Man! You can't go with the belly empty. Here some apple pie.

She hands him the pie.

Infinite:Thanks, Nice Lady. But I don't know if I can eat alone the whole pie.

He then looked at the mans that he helped with the boxes.

Infinite:Since we worked hard, why don't we share this delicious pie made by this nice lady?

Mans:YEAH!!!

All of them sit down on the stairs of the house they carried the boxes. Infinite took his mask off.

Man1:Thanks for the pie, Infinite.

He said that while taking a bite from the pie slice.

Infinite:Don't mentioned. I'm always willing to help people.

Man2:You showed everyone that you're a better Hero than All Might.

Man:Yeah. He just come and fight Villains. You on the other hand, help more.

Infinite:Thanks. But don't forget that Villains aren't born. They're created by others peoples.

Man1:What do you mean?

Infinite:Take a look at me. I was abused, tormented, bullied, neglected and the list is going on. If I falled into despair, I was now a Villain. Now take someone with a Quirk that allow you to have mind control on others. People will call him a villain and will got almost the same treatment like me. And what will happen next?

Man2:The person will become a Villain.

Infinite:That's right. And when he'll be caught, will be called a villain and names. And the ones who created him will live without any consequences.

Man3:I see. And a Quirk that allow you to have mind control on others will be awesome. Imagine if you can get any information from a drug dealer.

Man1:Yeah. That'll be good for interrogation.

Infinite:Yeah.

Soon the pie was finished and Infinite said.

Infinite:I'll take my leave.

Man1:Good luck, Infinite.

Infinite:Thanks.

He put his mask on and started to fly.

Man2:He really is a real Hero.

Man3:Yeah.

With Infinite

He resumed his patrol. When a cannonball was moving on his direction. Infinite saw it and said on thing.

Infinite:Chaos Spear!