Sport Festival

Izuku pov

The week has passed. I got my daughter and goes to UA for The Sport Festival.

I enter in the school and Eri goes to the kindergarten. I arrived at my class and enter.

No one pov

After Izuku and his class finished the lessons, they go to the direction indicated by Vlad. They enter in the 1B locker room where they changed in their gym outfits.

Izuku pov

I got a pair of pants with a hole for my tail. I changed and got ready. Then Setsuna and the rest of the girls come to me.

No one pov

Izuku:Can I help you with something?

Setsuna:We wondering if we can touch you'r tail?

Izuku was hesitant at first, but he let them play with his tail.

The girls started to cuddle with his tail. His tail was smooth and fluffy.

Ibara:So fluffy. What kind of tail do you have, Izuku?

Izuku:I'm a jackal. Don't worry, I don't bite.

Then Nirengeki come and ask.

Nirengeki:Izuku, I'm curious. What will happen if you take the Inhibitor Rings off.

Izuku:The end of the world. I can't the power yet.

Neito:What kind of power is that?

Izuku:The Power of The Phantom Ruby, Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald.

Jurota:What are these?

Izuku:9 powerful gems. The Phantom Ruby is here*show them the Phantom Ruby in his chest* and it can't be removed. The next are The Chaos Emeralds. I don't have them, only their power that flow through my body, the same like The Master Emerald. With their power, I become the second Infinite.

Togaru:What do you mean,, Second Infinite"?

Izuku:Before me was another Infinite my, but he had only another Phantom Ruby. Both of us were created by the same man. But The First Infinite was evil and was stop.

All 1B nodded and got prepared for The Sport Festival.

Izuku goes to get something to eat, when he encounter his past.

Izuku(thought) :Fuck!

1A(Koda was transferred to 1B because he didn't want to be in the same class with them), All Might And Xtreme stared at him. Then Inko said.

Inko:Izuku, I....

Izuku:I don't want hear anything from you! And it's Mugen.

Tenya:IZUKU, STOP MAKING THESE FAKE NAMES! LEAVE 1B AND TRANSFER TO US! AND GET RID OF THAT CURSE CHILD!

Then Tenya had a blue sword next to his neck. They turned around and he see Technoblade.

Technoblade:What did you say about my niece?

... :Technoblade, don't! It's on worthing.

A man with a green hood and a white mask said it was none other than the Vigiliante Dream.

Technoblade took the sword from Tenya neck and goes to Izuku, same for Dream

Dream:Are you okay, Izuku?

Izuku:I'm fine. They forget how I beat the shit out of them.

Katsuki:YOU GOT LUCKY, DEKU! NEXT TIME I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU!

Izuku:Always the dumb one.

Katsumi:Hey! Don't call my brother that way, Ichan!

Izuku:I can call him whoever I want. And don't forget this. When I was fighting you, I was holding back.

Shoto:You're bluffing.

Izuku:Nope. *show the Inhibitor Rings *Don't forget about my inhibitor rings. They're limited my power. If I'll take them off, I'll be unstoppable, but I can't control my power yet.

Toshinori:You can't be that powerful.

Dream:Yes, he's. We see his power when he took the rings only from his wrists. Even with me and Technoblade combined were no match for him.

Then the Vigiliante Trio leaves. Technoblade and Dream leaves. Izuku goes to Eri and pick her up. He see Fuyumi and ask if she can take care of Eri for him.

Fuyumi said yes and took Eri with her.

Izuku got something to eat and return to his class.

He enter and prepare for The Sport Festival.

The Festival started with a Obstacle Course.

All of the students are at starting line.

Izuku pov

I looked at Shoto and Shoka and I see a face that revealed everything. Yup, they're gonna freeze the floor.

Mic:START!

Shoto and Shoka freeze the floor.

Izuku:I knew it.

No one pov

Izuku easily break the ice and then he said.

Izuku:Chaos Control!

He moved outside the time and was at the finish line.

Mic:WHAT THE? MUGEN IS ALREADY AT THE FINISH LINE!? HOW'S THIS POSSIBLE!?

Eraserhead:He already told us. He has the ability to move outside the time.

Mic:THEN IT'S SETTLED! MUGEN WIN THE OBSTACLE COURSE!

At the Robot Inferno

Momo:I forgot that he can do that.

Katsuki:DEKU! HOW DARE YOU TO BE STRONGE THAN ME!?

Son, one by one arrived at the finish line.

End