Theo's Assent | Chapter XIV [ABDL/Diapers/Care Bears/Fantasy/Human]

Theodore felt himself being hefted in the Care Bear's embrace, and realized as Funshine's arm pressed up against the bottom of his padding that he was being held in a carrying position.

His heart pounded and he was about to express to the Care Bear that it was quite alright for him to walk but was unable to formulate his request as he found himself being carried into the apartment, his heart pounding in his chest at the feeling of being carried helplessly in the arms of the Care Bear.

I feel... so little... and I think... cared for... were the thoughts and phrases that crowded the brown bear's mind as a gasp escaped his lips when the party entered the oversized living room of the place, causing Swiftheart and Funshine to exchange sly, knowing looks of satisfaction at the bear's reaction.

A large flat screen television hung on the wall opposite to a large, extremely comfortable looking couch, an oversized playpen which did nothing to settle Theodore's racing heart rate, as well as several oversized stuffed animals of various types accompanied by scattering beanbags. A large floor to ceiling window overlooked the massive city, various skyscrapers erupting from forests and parks of green, who seemed to be attempting to reclaim such buildings with several trees and gardens covering many of the buildings, floors, and tops of the buildings.

Funshine padded over to the large window in the vastly spacious living room, Theo looking up to see the ceiling high above him, at least 15 feet or more in height. Funshine set him down gently onto the floor, Theo feeling the soft carpeting greeting his bear footpaws as Funshine pointed out at the city, placing a paw on the brown bear's shoulder and speaking with a jovial tone in his voice.

"Look at all that Theo! This is your new home! You can see we have a little bit of a thing for greenery, Good Luck Bear always tells me that's because green is better but I usually put him in his place by telling him without the sun's rays he wouldn't be much haha, no good luck to enjoy without a little fun!"

Theo could only listen to the bear chatter on about his new home, finding difficulty to do little else but listen and nod, a somber expression on his face.

Swiftheart picked up on this, and padded over to stand next to him, Theo feeling the now familiar sensation of her holding his paw in hers as she asked him softly,"Everything okay, Theodore?"

Funshine stopped his own soliloquy and looked at Theodore as well, a curious expression on his muzzle.

Theodore nodded slowly, and to his surprise felt his eyes well up in tears,"I-I... I'm okay... I'm just a little..." he looked over to look at Funshine, a tear now rolling down his cheek as he was now helplessly tearing up.

He asked in a shaky voice,"But why did you do all of this for me? What did I do to deserve these gifts?"

Funshine smiled, like the sun on his soft, white stomach he mirrored the expression on his own face and replied softly, a new tone of tenderness filtering in his voice as he responded,"You didn't do anything, you simply are. And the way you are is enough to deserve all the kindness in the world Theodore. This was all done because you deserve to be treated like the way you wish, just like all of us wish. We're doing for you what you deserve! And you just happened to deserve to be treated like a baby burr, which is totally, emphatically okay!"

Theo's emotions felt like they were being stirred in a cauldron, he opened his mouth to respond, but yet again found it difficult to be able to formulate a response.

The two Care Bears picked up on his struggles, and Funshine grasped his other paw in his, and spoke softly saying,"Here, I think I know what you should do right now. You've probably had a lot of ground-shaking experiences today and I think you may need some time to consolidate them. How about good ol' Funshine here shows you just one more room, and then you can lie down in it for a nap to settle your thoughts. Does that sound okay?"

Theodore raised his gaze to meet Funshine's, who smiled in response. Theo nodded, and the two gently guided him over to another hallway connected to the living and through a door.

Inside the room, Theodore realized, was a nursery. No... Not just a nursery... My nursery... he thought, as he gazed at its contents with his jaw set ajar.

The walls were covered with a giant painting of Care-A-Lot, designed in the same exact style as the television show he had loved so much as a child. Large fluffy clouds, Care Bears running around playing with each other or reclining on cloud swings supported by rainbows. He even saw a few smaller Care Bears wearing older style cloth diapers, their smiling faces shining with happiness as they chased each other, or dozed softly in cribs made of clouds.

A changing table, rocking chair, several wardrobes, and toy chest overflowing with stuffed animals and baby toys bordered the room. In the center on a large, dark purple carpet stood the largest crib the bear had ever seen. White bars with intricate wooden patterns carved into the wood, an invitingly-soft looking mattress cover with several pillows and blankets rested inside of the infantile bed, looking freshly fluffed and ready to be rested on.

Funshine strode over to the crib, and lowered the bars, unlatching them through a mechanism that Theodore had difficulty seeing from his viewpoint in the doorway of the nursery.

Funshine turned around, a hand behind his back and the other beckoning towards the direction of the crib, a coy expression on his face as he spoke with the tone of a monotone butler,"Your crib, my dear sir?"

Theodore giggled, unable to help himself at the Care Bear's antics. He padded over to the crib and sat down on the mattress, finding himself to be gently pushed onto his back by Swiftheart and tucked in by Funshine.

Swiftheart produced a large, blue pacifier from a container which she must have procured while Theodore had been admiring his nursery.

Smiling reassuringly, she asked softly, "Would you like a paci while you nap, Theodore?"

Theo looked to Funshine, who also held an expression of calm reassurance, even open acceptance and support, the bear realized.

After a moment's hesitation, the bear nodded and opened his muzzle slightly, allowing the Care Bear to gently deposit the adult pacifier into his mouth.

A familiar feeling of comfort and safety appeared in the mind of the bear as he suckled a few times experimentally on the bulb in his mouth, finding it surprisingly pleasant in his muzzle.

The weight of the blanket on his body made him realize just how exhausted he felt, his eyes fluttered and before he was able to utter another word he found himself drifting off.

The last thing that he remembered before dozing off was Funshine gently raising the bars of the crib with a click, and Swiftheart's voice softly whispering, "Sweet dreams, Theodore."