Theo's Assent | Chapter XII [ABDL/Diapers/Care Bears/Fantasy/Human]

"And we don't look cute in those Grumpy-patented diapers, you really out-did yourself designing those you know!" he placed his hand on Grumpy's shoulder, squeezing it conspiratorially as Grumpy seemed to puff out his chest instinctively, his body language uplifting slightly in appreciation of the praise.

Swiftheart beamed at Theo, and before he could move she grabbed his hand, and began tugging him in a direction away from the group,"Come on Theo! I HAVE to show you your living quarters! Good Luck Bear and I have been working on it for the past week!

Theo stumbled after her, looking back at the Tenderheart in a slight panic. But he only chuckled softly, and waved after the two, his smile and the sparkle in his eyes reassuring Theodore that it was all alright.

It was a little difficult for the newly formed bear to walk on his new bear paws, let alone job after the excited Rabbit Care Bear. The padding between his legs did not help either, giving him a slight waddle.

They exited the park, and Theodore found his heart rate increasing as they began to pass furs and Care Bears strolling through the park sidewalk. However, none of them seemed to pay his extra special baby pants in mind, as they only smiled at him warmly, or continued on in their avid conversations, not seeming to care or notice the fact that he was walking through the park in nothing but a diaper.

A strange, liberating feeling began to rise up in the bear's chest. He felt oddly free. He was quickly acclimating to his new body as he managed to keep up with the rabbit's pace, and he couldn't help but let out a laugh of joy as they began to run through the park and into the city, running past the tall, sparkling blue buildings through clean, white streets where every being he met met his gaze with a smile or even the occasional blushy wink.

It was exhilarating, his furry paws thundered against the ground as he felt his lungs breathing in the clean, almost delicious air of the city. The padding between his legs no longer hindered him as much as it did before and he relished the soft feeling it applied to his bottom and front as they blew through the city streets.

Swiftheart looked behind him, smiling at him sweetly as she realized that he was enjoying himself as much as she was through their crazy race. Her cute cheeks scrunching up in her playful grin.

"Stop! We're heーOOMF!" Swiftheart had suddenly arrived at a complete stop, one that Theo was not ready for. He crashed into her, knocking them both off their feet and they tumbled for a small distance, Swiftheart landing on top of the brown bear.

They panted, looked at each other, and descended into uncontrolled laughter.

"Haha! I'm soーahahaーsorry I didn'tーheeheeーI didn't stop in time!" Theodore half-laughed half-panted as she buried her giggling nose in his chest fear, her chest heaving in exhilaration and hilarity.

"No you're quite alright! That was my fault really, I should have slowed down first!" she replied, tears forming in her eyes as her tinkling laugh echoed through the streets of the city, adding to other sounds of joy and amusement coming from the other furs and Care Bears milling in the streets, enjoying their own days of pleasure and their presence amongst one another.

Swiftheart clambered off of Theo and extended a paw down to him, which he sheepishly accepted, allowing her to help him up to his feet. He brushed himself off, still giggling at the ridiculousness of the situation.

Swiftheart pointed up at the building they had stopped in front of, which Theo saw looking up was one of the taller, more impressive ocean blue skyscrapers in the city.

"Your rooms are up there! Or moreover," she giggled sweetly, placing a paw on the padded rear of and patting it affectionately, causing the bear to jump a little and blush furiously,"Your nursery is!"