29.Business party

As Y/N made her way downstairs after gettingready for college.

she was greeted by a warm and loving embrace from her parents

she was greeted by a warm and loving embrace from her parents. Their return from their business trips was a joyful occasion, and their smiles reflected their happiness at being reunited with their daughter.

Y/N's Parents: (Hugging Y/N) "Oh, it's so good to see you, sweetheart. We missed you."

However, their reunion was accompanied by a bittersweet revelation. Y/N's parents explained that they had to attend a business party that evening, and the entire family would be going.

Y/N: (Curious) "A business party? What's the occasion?"

Y/N's father, with a twinkle in his eye, began to explain.

Y/N's Father: "It's a celebration of a successful business deal. We need to attend and show our support. It'll be a formal event, but we promise it won't be too long."

Y/N, despite her initial surprise, understood the importance of the event for her parents. She nodded in agreement.

Y/N: (Understanding) "Alright, I get it. I'm happy to accompany you, Mom and Dad."

_____

As Y/N readied herself for the evening business party, she couldn't help but embrace her goofy, delulu style. Her preparations were far from conventional, and she added her unique flair to every step.

Y/N: (Confident) "Tonight, I'm going to rock the party with my delulu style, and who knows, maybe I'll inspire a few smiles along the way."

As Y/N put the finishing touches on her delightfully delulu outfit, she heard her younger sister Sky's voice calling her from downstairs

Sky: (Excited) "Y/N, come on! Mom and Dad are ready, and the car's waiting. We don't want to be late for the party!"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim, looked dashing and elegant, ready for the evening's business party. Y/N and Sky added their own touch of charm with their unique personalities and styles.

Mr. Kim: (Smiling) "There's our party-ready girls! Let's head out, shall we?"

Y/N: (Grinning) "Business party, here we come, with all our delulu charm!"