4. CRAZY WOMEN

pov:

a man was on the floor begging for his life.

and on the opposite side, a ruthless man with a cold expression was standing holding a gun in his hand ready to kill the men on the floor.

:'' Mr.lee I gave you enough time but you didn't return my money and ever tried to run come on give me one reason why should I not kill you''

''MR.jeon please don't kill me, I have a kid''. Mr.Lee spoke.

''why should I care if you've reproduced huh''. Mr. Jeon replied.

a man entered the room and spoke ''sir we brought her ''

''looks like you have good luck today Mr. Lee I am in a good mood now so I am gonna let you live some time more'' Mr Jeon said and left the room.

----

y/n pov

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was on a bed wait what am I doing here this is not my room this room was not similar to me at all.

the door of the room opened and a man entered no he was not just any man he was a handsome man let's correct my words.

a handsome man entered the room followed by the one who got us out of the lift. oh yeah, I remember I was in the restroom and he was also there wait a damn minute

he

kidnapped

me.

the handsome man sat on the chair and the other one stood beside him in the room and he gestured me to come and sit in front of him on the other chair. so I did as he wanted me to.

I sat in front of him and noticed his features were so beautiful just like a man written by a woman

none of us was speaking so I decided to break the silence.

''I am assuming I am kidnapped''. I spoke.

he nodded

''okk'' I said trying to hide my excitement but couldn't so I choose to speak and I started speaking making both of them shocked and confused.

''please let me have 3 guesses why I am kidnapped please ok

1st maybe you are my dad's enemy and want to use it against him 

2nd or you are a psychopath who loves to kidnap people randomly 

3rd or maybe you are obsessed with me so?''. I spoke

they both look at each other's faces and confusion is clear on their faces.

''well''.he spoke

''well'' I copied him.

----

jk's pov

''well I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and you are right I have kidnapped you because I want you to act like my lover in front of my parents and I don't have any intention to let you go anytime soon so don't even try to run away because it is all gonna be waste''.I was speaking and she cut me off and spoke.

''don't worry I won't try to run it's not like I am kidnapped daily so''

 is she crazy I thought I didn't expect her to behave this coolly.  

I was about to speak further but my phone rang and I picked it up ''ok I will be there'' I spoke and cut the call I glanced at her and found her looking at me.

''keep an eye on her and provide her everything she needs ''I spoke to tTaehyungand left.

----

Tae Hyung's POV

''so you are Taehyung".she spoke to me and I nodded.

''I can't believe you've done this''.she asked him

''what? kidnapped you''.I asked in confusion

''no, I am fine with the kidnapping, I was just put off by how you messed up my hair I just got my hair spa done and you messed them so bad''.she spoke making him chuckle sarcastically

''listen here madam I was there to kidnap you not to impress you with my kidnapping skills''.I spoke 

she is crazier than I thought ''but you tell me who behaves likes that when they are kidnapped huh?''. I ask her.

''excuse me I have always dreamed of being kidnapped by a handsome mafia so how do you expect me to behave''.she spoke which made me shocked.

''Are you crazy people dream of becoming a doctor or actor who the hell dreams of being kidnapped by a mafia huh crazy women''.I spoke 

''I dare you to call me crazy one more time and I will''

'' you will what ''. I cut her off

''I will destroy your handsome face Mr taehyung''she spoke

''oh really miss y/n''i tease her

''yes,'' she spoke angrily.

''aww crazy women got angry '' I spoke and she stood up from the chair and picked up the vase that was kept on the table and took some steps toward me.

 ''so now time to run for your life taehyung ''.I spoke to myself and ran out of the room followed by crazy women I mean y/n.

''stop you little piece of shit'' she said running after me and I kept running not caring about the maids who were watching us or the guards and went towards the main door of the mansion as I stood out of the mansion I saw she didn't come outside and stood at the main door so I asked her 

'' What happened crazy women why aren't you coming outside''

''jungkook told me not to go out of the mansion so''.she spoke and made me shock well not wonder she is crazy.

''but don't worry once you come inside I won't leave you until I ruin your face''.she spoke.

''oh really '' I teased her as now I know she won't cross the boundary.

''yes, but I will forgive you if you give me some food I am so hungry''.she spoke and made me laugh at her cuteness.

''ok miss y/n'' I spoke and entered the house and first took the vase from her hand and then I ordered the maids to give her what she wants to eat.

to be continued...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I am so tired now bye bye.