18. Confession

After the heartfelt conversation with Y/N's parents, Jungkook couldn't hold back his true feelings any longer. Back at the mansion, he found himself sitting with Y/N, who looked both confused.

Y/N: (Curious) "Jungkook, what you said to my parents... was that the truth?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering as he spoke sincerely.

Jungkook: (Softly) "Yes, Y/N. Everything I said to your parents was true. I fell for you the day I saw you feeding the cats near the park. And I meant it when I said I'll do everything in my power to protect you and I've been watching you for the past six months, And I realized, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I only want you."

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise as she processed Jungkook's words.

Y/N: (Stammering) "But... why didn't you tell me before? Why all the drama and fake kidnapping?"

Jungkook's Explanation:

Jungkook: "I didn't want to show you my feelings at first because I wasn't sure how you'd react. And the kidnapping... well, I needed your help, but I also liked you, Y/N. It was easier for you to be with me if you thought it was just a fake relationship."

Jungkook paused for a moment, then looked deeply into Y/N's eyes.

Jungkook: (Determined) "But now, I want both of us to turn this fake relationship into a real one. Y/N, I'm in love with you, and I want to be your boyfriend, officially. I want to know you better, spend time with you, and make this story a real one. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N couldn't resist adding a touch of drama to her response.

Y/N: (Dramatic) "Oh, Jungkook, how could I resist such a dramatic proposal? Of course, I'll be your girlfriend! But I have a condition."

Jungkook: (Curious) "A condition? What is it?"

Y/N leaned in closer to Jungkook, a playful smile on her face.

Y/N: (Teasing) "I want to know more about the mysterious mafia boss who's been secretly watching me for six months. I know nothing about you, Jungkook, and I want to change that. Deal?"

Jungkook chuckled, realizing that Y/N's love for drama would always be a part of their unique romance.

Jungkook: (Smiling) "Deal, Y/N. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and making our story a memorable one."

With their feelings finally out in the open and their hearts racing, Jungkook and Y/N leaned in closer to each other. Their lips met in a soft, sweet kiss that spoke of promises and new beginnings.

It was a kiss filled with the warmth of their genuine affection, a kiss that marked the transition from a fake relationship to a real one. Their fingers gently intertwined, their hearts beating in sync.

As they pulled away, their smiles mirrored the joy and anticipation of a love story that had taken an unexpected turn, from dramatic fantasies to a romance that felt all too real.

To be continued...