Epilogue

Here we are at the ending, and I think it's time you find out what everyone is up to and where everyone ended up.

As you all know Irene is dead, Moriarty was out of their lives. Never to terrorize the Holmes family or anyone ever again.

Watson was upset knowing he was coned by Irene as well and that she used him. Once she was dead, he took some time to himself even though he wasn't gone long. Sherlock and Watson still go out on cases together, but Sherlock makes sure he is never too far away. He refuses to not be home for more than two nights in a row.

Emilia and MJ were now living on their own. Emilia wanted to move out of the Holmes Estate not matter how much Eudoria begged her to stay. She said it was time she moved on from still being in Mycroft's shadow. Also, it all came to a head on night and Emilia admitted she knew about Mycroft's indiscretions and everything that happened between Mycroft and Portia all those years ago. She never blamed Portia for not telling her, but she just felt like she couldn't be in a house where he once lived anymore.

She moved into Beatrice's building knowing she needed to be close to someone she knew, and Beatrice was her best option since her own mother had recently passed away. With Emilia moving into Beatrice's building her and Watson had been seeing more and more of each other. Even going to dinner together while Sherlock and Portia watched MJ for her. They both seemed happy and were liking where things were going.

Enola and Tewkesbury are traveling the world. He wanted to take Enola wherever she wanted to go, take her to whatever she wanted to see so they were gone traveling. Portia and Sherlock were constantly getting postcards, letters or little gifts for Theo.

Eudoria was still in the Holmes Estate loving being the eccentric grandmother to MJ and Theo wondering when more grandkids were coming along.

As for Sherlock and Portia...well they moved back into the Holmes Estate. They loved the cottage, and it was a nice place to keep for mom and dad time away but being back at the big house now having Theo just felt right. It also felt more right since Portia informed Sherlock two nights ago that she was pregnant again. They were going to have the family Portia always dreamed about having with this man, her amazing husband.

No more threats and nothing but happiness.

Best Wishes and Warmest Regards,

Sherlock and Portia Holmes & Theo too.

🔎Thank you all so much for reading the 2 books with Sherlock and Portia. It is really hard to say goodbye to these two characters. I hope you all enjoyed! 🔍