10 - Perspective

I woke up in Sherlock's arms the next morning after barely getting any sleep. Sherlock refused to let me sleep knowing how close he came to losing me. I rolled over to face him and smiled seeing him asleep. I could see the stress and worry still etched on his face and I sighed. I moved the unruly curl that had fallen in his face, and he slightly stirred.

"Portia..." he moaned out but it seemed like a painful cry.

"I'm right here." I whispered and he relaxed.

"Please don't leave me." Sherlock said. I could tell he was talking in his sleep. The last time he did this was right after I was shot. It's when he is always worried.

I leaned down and gently touched my lips to his then I kissed his forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere my love." I whispered.

"Can we have a baby?" Sherlock asked and I smiled.

"Put one in me." I whispered and he growled which meant he was now officially awake. He quickly rolled me to my back, and I felt his hard member against my thigh, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Put one in you huh?" Sherlock said and I nodded. I spread my legs for him, and he smirked as he slowly eased into me and I threw my head back at the sensation, he took that chance to lean down and kissed my neck and I moaned as he did.

"God, you feel so good Portia. We fit so well together." Sherlock moaned against my neck as he was thrusting in me. He reached down between us and start using his thumb to circle my bundle of nerves and I arched my back crying out as he did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine as I passionately kissed Sherlock.

I felt my insides clench and tense up. I dug my nails into Sherlock's back and he groaned as I did and started thrusting into me harder. I cried out in my release and start shaking all around Sherlock and he released behind me. He collapsed on top of me and I sighed as he did. He kissed up between my cleavage, my neck, my jawline and finally his lips found mine. Once we broke apart, I looked at Sherlock.

"Irene said something to me when I ran into her when I got MJ back." I said and Sherlock sighed looking at me.

"What did she say Portia?" Sherlock asked staying calm.

"We were talking about her taking MJ. She asked if I could still have children or if she ruined that for me. I told her I could and I said I couldn't imagine what she would do if we had a baby. She said to have one and find out." I said and Sherlock's groaned and rolled off of me but. Sat up leaning on the headboard. He motioned for me to join him, I stayed covered up but sat up and leaned into Sherlock as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Portia I promise you, when you and I have a family, she will get nowhere near it or you. I will protect you with my own life Portia." Sherlock said and I shook my head putting a hand on his cheek.

"Don't sacrifice yourself Sherlock. I can't live without you." I said and he leaned down and kissed me. "Which reminds me." I said taking the chain from around my neck and taking Sherlock's wedding band off of it. He smiled and grabbed his pants from beside the bed and pulled the small pouch out. He grabbed my left hand and went to slide the ring on my finger.

"This never comes off again." Sherlock said.

"Death do us part." I said and he nodded. He slid the ring on my finger. I grabbed his left hand and slide his ring in his finger. I then cuddled back into his side as he wrapped both arms around me.

"We should really think about getting back to the apartment." I said.

"Why?" Sherlock asked.

"Because it's where we live." I said with a small laugh.

"What if we moved in here?" Sherlock said.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"My mom doesn't use this place anymore. It has two bedrooms...small enough for our first family home." Sherlock said and I smiled at him.

"Well, we will talk to everyone and make sure it's okay." I said and Sherlock nodded.

🔍 🔍 🔍

Sherlock and I finally decided to get out of bed and get dressed.

"You want to eat lunch outback in the garden?" I asked Sherlock as I cook.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect." Sherlock said coming up behind me and started kissing the side of my neck and I moaned.

"Sherlock, you keep doing that we aren't going to be having lunch." I said and he chuckled.

"I could have you for lunch..." he whispered in my ear causing a shiver to go up my spine.

"We need food Sherlock, build back some strength and energy. After lunch though I have no problem going back to the bedroom." I said turned my head to look at him and he passionately kissed me.

He stayed behind me with his hands on my hips while I finished cooking. Once I was done cooking Sherlock helped me carry everything outside to the small table. I loved being here with him and if this was our life now, I couldn't be happier.

Sherlock seemed less stressed since he was done searching for Irene. I think MJ being taken and losing me, put his life in perspective. He knew what he wanted, and it was me and a family, screw everything else.

Once we finished lunch we were taking everything inside and we heard someone trying to get in the front door.

"Sherlock...?" I asked scared knowing who it could possibly be. Sherlock put me behind him as he walked to the fireplace and we both grabbed an iron rod. The door busted open and a woman walked in. Sherlock's fighting stance changed and he just looked at the woman.

"Sherlock?! What are you doing here?!" She asked.

"Mother?!" Sherlock asked in shock.